• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong tell Indons to adopt stray dogs. Is he referring to real dogs or S'poreans?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong looked to raise awareness of a dog adoption charity drive organised by the Singapore Embassy in Indonesia by taking a "selfie" with the event's mascot - Snowy.

In a Facebook post on Friday (Apr 24), Mr Lee said the embassy was organising the charity event this Sunday as part of the nation's 50th birthday, and to help stray dogs find new owners

"Do lend this good cause your support, if you are in Jakarta. Consider adopting from local shelters - lots of nice dogs are waiting for someone to take them home!" he wrote.

On his Instagram account, Mr Lee also posted a photo of himself hugging the cuddly mascot – a white toy dog with a scarf reading “Adopt me” – as he smiled to his phone camera. The Prime Minister was in Indonesia earlier in the week to attend the Asian-African Summit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gay Loong tell Indons to adopt stray dogs. Is he referring to real dogs or S'pore

Trying to score points with dog lovers now. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gay Loong tell Indons to adopt stray dogs. Is he referring to real dogs or S'pore

What a nice and humble man. I will ask my friends and to vote for him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What the fuck has Singaporeans got to do with Indonesian stray dogs especially on a government level? Also what the fuck has SG50 got to do with foreign stray dogs?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck has Singaporeans got to do with Indonesian stray dogs especially on a government level? Also what the fuck has SG50 got to do with foreign stray dogs?

Singapore has always been a prolific adoptor of foreign strays in our job market. We must do more to integrate them with our society.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a nice and humble man. I will ask my friends and to vote for him.

I will bring my dog to voting station to let her cast her vote for him

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It against Hdb ruling to keep mutt as pet in Hdb flat.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Anyone want to adopt this street dog? You'll know where to find.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP adopt jiu hu strag dog Tonychat. So what difference does it make?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

This should be job for ribbon cutting puppet president, LHL is wasting taxpayers money on these frivolous events. Did HC travel with his husband to Asia~Africa summit (Indon)and Asean (KL) meeting ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Singapore has always been a prolific adoptor of foreign strays in our job market. We must do more to integrate them with our society.

Yes, first sinkie peasants got replaced by FT, now sinkie stray dogs will be replaced by Indon strays. Sinkie lot in life damn sian. Nothing is safe from replacement except PAP shits.