• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please recommend me a good car rental company in Singapore

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I wanted to visit Lim Chu Kang cemetery for Cheng Meng and, as a result, I called up many car rental companies to find out about the fees and conditions.

It all started quite well as a small Hyundai Getz or Suzuki Swifit could go as low as $65 per day, until I started asking about the insurance excess. One company charges $8000 and another $2500. I didn't manage to find any offering excess below $500. I remember when I used to own a car, my insurance excess was $400.

In the end, I decided to take a bus to LCK cemetery, and it was quite a breeze from Boon Lay Bus Terminal.

However, I think I would still need a car when my friends from overseas were to pay me a visit. I would like to be able to drive them around, and possibly cross to Malaysia.

What is the best deal in town as far as rental of cars is concerned ? What other areas should I look out for apart from insurance excess?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother,
i suggest you rent a driver + toyota alphard.
u dont need to drive and dont need to look for carpark.

let the driver does the job for you.