• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I worry for her hymen - Chio Bu to ride 8,000lm on bike for charity

she is a former SIA air stewardess... what are the chances of her still having a hymen? :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is a very long a d bumpy, surely it will do some damage to this soft and fragile membrane, she not worry I worry.

Petite property agent to ride 8,000km to Everest for charity

By Kok Xing Hui

SIZE does not matter to real estate agent Vaune Phan.

The 27-year-old weighs just 45kg, yet she is now riding her 120kg motorbike from Singapore to the Mount Everest base camp in Tibet.

The month-long, 8,000km journey, which started yesterday, will help raise awareness and funds for the Singapore Disability Sports Council and disabled athletes here.

"Since becoming a rider, I have realised that life is very vulnerable. I know of people who got into accidents and became disabled," Ms Phan said.

This is the kind of FT I like.

If we import this kind of FT, not say 6.9 million, even 13.8 million population also I will accept.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she can have my bike. taking a leak along the road is not easy as horny neh eyes will be watching wherever she goes.

image.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the kind of FT I like.

If we import this kind of FT, not say 6.9 million, even 13.8 million population also I will accept.

so it's true.............a cabbie was telling me now estate agents also got foreigners.............Sinkies really AWLAN liao lah..........

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a very long a d bumpy, surely it will do some damage to this soft and fragile membrane, she not worry I worry.

Worry for fuck? She may not even be a virgin.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hymen phua long time ago liao lah! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hymen....??!!................don't know slept with how many clients liao lor............

How do you know that "fragile membrane" is still intact?

she is a former SIA air stewardess... what are the chances of her still having a hymen? :biggrin:

Worry for fuck? She may not even be a virgin.

Hymen phua long time ago liao lah! :biggrin:

You guys are simply jealous saying things like that. Look at her, look so pure and demure

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

She is my very definition of PYT. I like doing girls like her.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You guys are simply jealous saying things like that. Look at her, look so pure and demure

This female dog is one hell of a nasty!

At the shareinvestor forum where one needs to pay an annual fee to be a member, she got banned on five occasions for quarrelling with fellow forummers and she is currently serving a 6 month suspension.

Her nick name at the other forum is Lyn_Nakamara and she was a former SQ air stewardess who got the sack.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her kind of character, you fuck her and don't reward her well enough, she is capable to use a pair of scissor to cut off your prick!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This female dog is one hell of a nasty!

At the shareinvestor forum where one needs to pay an annual fee to be a member, she got banned on five occasions for quarrelling with fellow forummers and she is currently serving a 6 month suspension.

Her nick name at the other forum is Lyn_Nakamara and she was a former SQ air stewardess who got the sack.

attention whore. it's a publicity stunt only for sucker donors, and she will not finish what she has furnished. it's a quick way to fame (and notoriety) though for a would-be internet blogger. will end up fighting for a slice of the cyber pie with other notable flash-the-flesh sinkie cheebye bloggers.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I WANT to be her bike! Ride me ride me!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before the 80 km mark, some soul will rape her. So Every 80 km....

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

she is local lah, she langa my car before last time. quite a sweet nice girl, drive simple japanese car. not like those bitches with expensive taste that need others to pay for them.