• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she has to pass by india to get to nepal. No other roads to nepal through other countries due to mountains. Have to take a plane through other countries besides rapist land. Hope her bike doesnt break down there.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
What class of licenses/certificates to I possess?

Class 3 Manual Driving License (CDC @ Ubi)
Class 2 Motorcycle above 600cc License (CDC @ Ubi)
Advanced Open Water Diver License (Sunny Cove 5 Star PADI Dive Centre)
Tandem Skydive at 12,000sqft (New Zealand, Christchurch @ NZ Skydive)
Surfing (Indonesia, Bali @ SurferGirl)

Any Tom, Dick and Harry can do a Tandem in less than 2hrs of instruction. There is no license for Tandem Skydive unless you're an instructor. Same for Surfing. This is like saying I have a license for running fast.

Secondly, she boast her riding experience as going from Singapore to Penang. Singapore to Penang?! And she wants to attempt Everest??!! Even Ewan McGregor ride with a companion?

She should just stick to plastic surgery to be famous.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I seriously doubt the taste of women among the people in this forum.. Any how can say chio.. OK. Lah.. Sinkie standard of chio..

Next time when I see the thread title about chio and refer to sinkie, I know what to expect.

Jiu Hu kia, this biker is not pretty, than this Thai black chicken that you dated is pretty is it? http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?187215-I-love-Thailand&p=1963315#post1963315

Fuck you and your definition of pretty!

xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I worry for her hymen - Chio Bu to ride 8,000lm on bike for charity

This is a very long a d bumpy, surely it will do some damage to this soft and fragile membrane, she not worry I worry.

Petite property agent to ride 8,000km to Everest for charity

By Kok Xing Hui

SIZE does not matter to real estate agent Vaune Phan.

The 27-year-old weighs just 45kg, yet she is now riding her 120kg motorbike from Singapore to the Mount Everest base camp in Tibet.

The month-long, 8,000km journey, which started yesterday, will help raise awareness and funds for the Singapore Disability Sports Council and disabled athletes here.

"Since becoming a rider, I have realised that life is very vulnerable. I know of people who got into accidents and became disabled," Ms Phan said.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I worry for her hymen - Chio Bu to ride 8,000lm on bike for charity

she doesn't know shit about bikes. just another blogger bimbo who wants to gain quick celebrity status via instagram, facebook, radio interviews and internet/tabloid reports.

she actually mistook a HJC Jorge Lorenzo replica helmet for an Arai Nicky Hayden replica.

and don't be fooled, she is definitely not riding that Ducati Hypermotard (in that pic) to Everest. That is just a poseur shot.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

She look like those Thai chiobus

jw5

Loyal

Don't Worry Be Happy! :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a very long a d bumpy, surely it will
SIZE does not matter to real estate agent Vaune Phan.

How to contact her? I am very free. About time I give back to society by riding with her on her bike.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

most likely would not happen due to logistics issues in nepal in the aftermath of their big one, not once but multiple jolts.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Biking alone through third world and ah neh countries? She is sending out an open invitation to be raped.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought base camp of everest off limit since earthquake

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why would anyone pay money for her to ride a bike to some mountain? How does that raise awareness for her social cause? Maybe if she rode her bike in a bikini or topless, the samsters here, especially the pro-opposition, can donate some money.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hymen....??!!................don't know slept with how many clients liao lor............

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Cheh I thought she is going to ride bicycle.... kenasai