• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the best Chicken Rice ?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
best rice is from thailand..

best chick is from thailand..

so best chicken rice is from thailand:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
magaret drive and balestier one not bad, i used to patronize bukit merah hai san but their standard really drop alot...i dun know which is the best but i think mandarin hotel one is one of the worst around...and they still got the cheek to promote it as their chow pai chye...:mad:

Kage07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where you think is the best Chicken Rice in Singapore ?

My opinion is on my signature

The typical ones come out but i ate an interesting chicken rice just 2 days ago. Its a restaurant called Big Bird located at Balmoral plaza. The roasted chicken was not bad. 6.5 out of 10. However, the FIERY chili was GREAT and the rice was very Fantastic as well. It was garlic infused and very fragrant. I enjoyed my experience there.

sponge05

Alfrescian
Loyal
The typical ones come out but i ate an interesting chicken rice just 2 days ago. Its a restaurant called Big Bird located at Balmoral plaza. The roasted chicken was not bad. 6.5 out of 10. However, the FIERY chili was GREAT and the rice was very Fantastic as well. It was garlic infused and very fragrant. I enjoyed my experience there.

Agree with you. Big Bird is very famous for their chilli. I used to eat at Big Bird quite often when they are located at Parklane as near to my workplace, but never since they moved out.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the one in the hawker centre opposite Ginza Plaza, along West Coast Road. The chicken is very succulent and the rice nice and fragrant. They also give lotsa tau geh and caixin!

The market is now under renovation and I am not sure if it moved to the temporary market which is near to Sheng Shiong.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the one in the hawker centre opposite Ginza Plaza, along West Coast Road. The chicken is very succulent and the rice nice and fragrant. They also give lotsa tau geh and caixin!

The market is now under renovation and I am not sure if it moved to the temporary market which is near to Sheng Shiong.

there are two stalls selling chicken rice if i am not wrong, i think the one you are talking about should be the third or fourth stall beside the tau huay stall...

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are two stalls selling chicken rice if i am not wrong, i think the one you are talking about should be the third or fourth stall beside the tau huay stall...

no, not the one beside the tau huay stall. this one is at the back, in the same row as the char kuay teow. it's the only chicken rice stall there that only sells white chicken.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, not the one beside the tau huay stall. this one is at the back, in the same row as the char kuay teow. it's the only chicken rice stall there that sells white chicken.

oh just behind those stalls that sells clothings etc...but in front also got one sell white chicken....

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most stalls sell white or roasted.

Any recommendations for:

1. boneless chicken rice

2. Soya chicken rice