• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing her

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

We would also like to take this chance to share that IDA selects employees based on a holistic set of criteria which includes their educational qualifications, work experience, individual career aspirations and personality traits."

Was the PM of Singapore selected based upon the same criteria?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

With the CECA signed between Singapore and India, every University in India will now be considered reputable.

Why is the CECA being signed in the first place??? can we refute it??

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many jobless Singaporean IT professionals in Singapore.Why IDA need to employ an IT worker from India ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There are many jobless Singaporean IT professionals in Singapore.Why IDA need to employ an IT worker from India ?

why sinkies vote for such hard life onto themselves???? They only have themselves to be blamed.. i am kind of enjoy the whole show now...ball-lessness gets you nowhere.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

THis bird has taken on a whole bunch of hostile singos and given them the finger.

I don't know who's more unattractive…she or the ugly cunts on here.

cunts obsessed with cunts

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal

This new citizen from india using fake MBA and IDA can still approve? Their screws loose is it? :oIo:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

We cannot refute it because it's a fact. If you meant revoke, then it depends on the terms of the CECA. I believe our kiasu civil servants would have worked out a get-out clause somewhere in the CECA. If we have a new government, we can always revoke the CECA but the bilateral relations with India will take a nosedive surely. Not that I'm worried about bilateral relations with India.:cool:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDA says:

Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA.

You all say leh, this type of reason bastard or not?

What is important is not whether the fake degree was a factor that contributed to her employment. What is important is whether IDA was aware that she had a MBA from Southern Pacific University at the point when she applied for the job and whether IDA knew it was a fake Degree from an online degree mill.

Right now it's IDA that is on the trial, not the keling snake. The verdict on the keling snake has already been passed the moment she self-pwned. She misrepresented her academic credentials.

I'm not an India expert. But can anyone confirm if the University that awarded her the Bachelor's degree is reputable? What I know is if I have a Bachelor's degree from a reputable University, I wouldn't buy a MBA from a degree mill to taint my academic reputation like she did.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Integrity......or rather the lack of it may be a merit...that's the message one gets from this issue:( She is a new citizen:rolleyes: Unless this sinkie travels all the way to rapeland to study in Mumbai:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More business opportunities for PAP's cronies. Kissing the ass of India's Tata Group also opens many doors. :wink:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ida defends decision to hire foreigner with 'fake' degree

[h=1]IDA DEFENDS DECISION TO HIRE FOREIGNER WITH 'FAKE' DEGREE[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 12:00pm

[Pic Credit: ST]
Background Story: EXPOSED: IDA HIRED A FOREIGNER WITH A DEGREE FROM A KNOWN DEGREE MILL

After it was exposed by netizens that there is a foreigner working in IDA with a degree from a known degree mill, IDA has responded claiming that the MBA degree obtained from the degree mill did not go toward the decision of the HR department to award the job.

Facebook user Sam Tan had posted to the IDA facebook page questioning them about their hiring policies and the allegations about one of their staff holding a fake degree.

In response, IDA said:
We have investigated and would like to share that Nisha Padmanabhan, a Singapore citizen who joined IDA in 2014, has a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university and was recruited because of this Bachelor degree, extensive past work experience and good track record.

Nisha pursued an MBA out of personal interest, and it was not a relevant certificate for her position in IDA though she was open about the fact that she had obtained it. Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA.

In fact, 93.5% of all IDA staff that were hired at the level of Applications Consultant were based on their Bachelor’s degree. We would like to share that Nisha has been a committed team member and contributed in her role as an Applications Consultant for the past year.

We would also like to take this chance to share that IDA selects employees based on a holistic set of criteria which includes their educational qualifications, work experience, individual career aspirations and personality traits.

Essentially, IDA is claiming that when they hired her in 2014, they did not consider her MBA at all. Instead, they only looked at her een older bachelor's degree.

Netizens who read the reply were not too pleased:

WtW8JYB.jpg

What do you think of IDA's reply?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ida defends decision to hire foreigner with 'fake' degree

Why does IDA need to emphasize that she is a SG citizen? Trying to play down criticism if netizens realize that she actually came from India?

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vi...argetId:21805520,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:true
[h=3]Education[/h][h=4]Southern Pacific University[/h][h=5]M.B.A[/h]2005 – 2006

[h=4]Fr.C.R.I.T , vashi , Mumbai[/h][h=5]BE, Bachelor in Engineering[/h]1997 – 2001

[h=5] [/h][h=4]University of Mumbai[/h][h=5]BE, Electronics and TeleCommunication[/h]1997 – 2001

[h=4]Atomic Energy Central School[/h][h=5]Schooling[/h]1983 – 1995

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder why IDA is reluctant to fire this Ah Neh?

It speaks volume about a person's integrity when she bought a higher degree. Is that the kind of people that IDA treasures?

If she is capable, then why not pursue a genuine MBA instead of spending money on a fake one?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

In response, IDA said:

Nisha pursued an MBA out of personal interest, and it was not a relevant certificate for her position in IDA though she was open about the fact that she had obtained it. Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA.

What do you think of IDA's reply?

She didn't pursue; she bought it. IDA has sidestepped the issue by not proclaiming if the HR knew her MBA was not only not relevant for her position in IDA, but the more important question of whether it was made known to the HR that the MBA was fake.

Yes, according to IDA she was open about the fact that she had obtained her MBA. But was she open about the fact that the MBA was fake ?

If the fact that she had obtained her MBA was made known, but the fact that it was a fake MBA was not revealed at the same time, then she would have misrepresented her academic qualifications, regardless of whether or not the MBA was relevant or not relevant to her position in IDA.

If both facts were made known to IDA at the relevant point of time, then I want to know if the HR is a keling.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

If a government agency can hire and keep a disonest person how can we be sure of the integrity of the Singapore government?

Mr. Lee Kuan Yew will be turning in his graves now. I hope he doesn't rise up.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Epic fail from IDA.

IDA are behaving like an idiot, burying its head in the sand.

The issue is the lack of integrity - that someone can display this kind of dishonest "get-at-all-costs" mentality, and yet is highly valued by IDA.