• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing her

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

Was she offered to become a new citizen or she already is a new citizen ?:confused:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

...PAP, you are utterly shameless. You fucked up big time. Go on, keep hypnotising daft Sinkies with more LKY anecdotes, mementos, stage performances and reminders of his 'legacy' and his 'immense contribution to nation-building'. :rolleyes:

When fakers and scammers are allowed to hold jobs and become shitizens of this country, it is the end of LKY's legacies. If left unchecked, it will lead to the collapse of sinkie land in the hands of these scums.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://online.degree.net/accredited-unaccredited-state-approved-diploma-mill/t-southern-pacific-university-931.html

looks like the folks in IDa are using 28.8k dialup modem and have never heard of google

USR_Modem.jpg

I could access a search engine back in the day even with a dialup modem. Back then, the most popular search engines were Yahoo, Lycos, Infoseek and Excite.

This is not a case of ignorance or incompetence, but rather of complicity.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDA released statement on facebook liao, confirmed the MBA is mill, see below

[
IDA says: "We have investigated and would like to share that Nisha Padmanabhan, a Singapore citizen who joined IDA in 2014, has a BachelorÂ’s degree from a reputable university and was recruited because of this Bachelor degree, extensive past work experience and good track record. Nisha pursued an MBA out of personal interest, and it was not a relevant certificate for her position in IDA though she was open about the fact that she had obtained it.

Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA. In fact, 93.5% of all IDA staff that were hired at the level of Applications Consultant were based on their BachelorÂ’s degree.

We would like to share that Nisha has been a committed team member and contributed in her role as an Applications Consultant for the past year. We would also like to take this chance to share that IDA selects employees based on a holistic set of criteria which includes their educational qualifications, work experience, individual career aspirations and personality traits."
]

You all say leh, this type of reason bastard or not?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IDA released statement on facebook liao, confirmed the MBA is mill, see below

[
IDA says: "We have investigated and would like to share that Nisha Padmanabhan, a Singapore citizen who joined IDA in 2014, has a BachelorÂ’s degree from a reputable university and was recruited because of this Bachelor degree, extensive past work experience and good track record. Nisha pursued an MBA out of personal interest, and it was not a relevant certificate for her position in IDA though she was open about the fact that she had obtained it.

Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA. In fact, 93.5% of all IDA staff that were hired at the level of Applications Consultant were based on their BachelorÂ’s degree.

We would like to share that Nisha has been a committed team member and contributed in her role as an Applications Consultant for the past year. We would also like to take this chance to share that IDA selects employees based on a holistic set of criteria which includes their educational qualifications, work experience, individual career aspirations and personality traits."
]

You all say leh, this type of reason bastard or not?

OMG ...the audacity of IDA to release such a statement to defend an Ah Neh. Shows IDA is made up of idiots.

Isn't it a red flag if someone buys a degree? Is that personality trait embraced by IDA?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

They condone such character traits in their organization:confused: ..............rotten to the core:oIo:

OMG ...the audacity of IDA to release such a statement to defend an Ah Neh. Shows IDA is made up of idiots.

Isn't it a red flag if someone buys a degree? Is that personality trait embraced by IDA?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The keling pundek wanted to sue the OP for defamation, now how to sue? IDA confirmed the MBA is fake,
means the OP was right all along, keling pundek case went into her pundek :biggrin:

IDA is smart they don't want this issue to reach the courts it will open a huge can of worms at election time,
they want to shut the story fast

Plus person they are dealing with is apparently no small fry, that could also be a factor

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The keling pundek wanted to sue the OP for defamation, now how to sue? IDA confirmed the MBA is fake,
means the OP was right all along, keling pundek case went into her pundek :biggrin:

IDA is smart they don't want this issue to reach the courts it will open a huge can of worms at election time,
they want to shut the story fast

We should keep up the pressure by asking why does the IDA employee needs to buy an MBA degree? There was NO learning involved. What does this say about the character of this employee?

Plus person they are dealing with is apparently no small fry, that could also be a factor
The OP or the employee? The employee is a small fry but she is an Ah Neh. Any attack on Ah Nehs will get the three Indian cabinet ministers jumping to her rescue. We have 3 traitors in the cabinet.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The OP or the employee? The employee is a small fry but she is an Ah Neh. Any attack on Ah Nehs will get the three Indian cabinet ministers jumping to her rescue. We have 3 traitors in the cabinet.

OP is Original Poster, the person that originally leaked the story on edmw, it spread like wild fire around all other
forums, until reach malaysia forums also

I only know from his back posts, looks like big shot, tell me who can just throw $50 million, on swaps? This person is not
small and i think they know it also

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

where is the bacjelors degee from?

BachelorÂ’s degree from a reputable university

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fr.C.R.I.T , vashi , Mumbai
BE, Bachelor in Engineering
1997 – 2001

see below comments about the university

--------------------------------
i'm yet to experience the higher tortures you mentioned. it's bad enough in the first year. i don't know much about the IT staff but one experience with one particular teacher , and i can substantiate your claim about the deplorable teaching standards.its' a daily struggle as far as i'm concerned and i'm so glad that i'll never be drawing after a couple of months. did you go through that?

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Fr-CRIT-Vashi-Navi-Mumbai-review-nuqppqnpu
----------------------------------------------

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/nishapkp

This is according to IDA high standards, bs

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1997 – 2001

The ranking worse than Malaysia university

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/nishapkp

didnt some authority say recenly that rankings not important

in any case.wha t does it say about the CHARACTER of commtited team member if they lie about their furthur degrees?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

didnt some authority say recenly that rankings not important

in any case.wha t does it say about the CHARACTER of commtited team member if they lie about their furthur degrees?

Remember she started the job in IDA in 2014, her fake MBA is from 2005 – 2006

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Probably some lanjiao university from India.

India may have some real IT talents, but they wouldn't come to Singapore to work. They go to Silicon Valley.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's good to see this shit skin get it's come uppance. with any luck more of them will get fucked up like that

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

THis bird has taken on a whole bunch of hostile singos and given them the finger.

I don't know who's more unattractive…she or the ugly cunts on here.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

1997 – 2001

see below comments about the university

This is according to IDA high standards, bs

With the CECA signed between Singapore and India, every University in India will now be considered reputable.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who the fark will believe ida employed her if she had declared on her application form that everything she put down were true and she will b liable if otherwise. Who the fark believed ida will take in a fake mill degree over someone with primary 6 like me or primary 4 like johntan n zeroo. Pui