• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ben Matchap's video on Amos Yee should go viral

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As is said, the youths of today will be the future of Singapore. Ben Matchap brings his refreshing take on the Amos Yee saga and everyone better sit up and listen to what he has to say, for his vote counts.

I seriously believe Singapore is entering into a new era with the demise of our founding father and old school tactics will not work on the youths of Singapore, for the voice of Ben Matchap is not a lone voice, but behind every Ben Matchap, there is a mountain of like-minded youths like him. Ever willing to make their voice heard and has a vision of the Singapore they wish to envision and progress with. Where the propaganda machine will never be able to reach for these youths have a mind of their own and mind you, they can vote too.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;AMxKzP6guBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxKzP6guBM[/video]

8zyyPE6.jpg

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because this guy is so farking boring I'd rather masturbate to pandas really fucking?

Zzzzzzzz........btw I didn't even finish watching .....another wannabe "blogger" whatever .....usual useless assholes who don't contribute anything to society .....prob still sucking his mothers tits .....may he get cancer from dyeing his stupid hair!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bugger's trying too hard to play safe and stay neutral.

Makes Amos Yee's videos look like Hollywood Blockbusters.