• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Shows Sinkies How Pious They Are! We Should Honor Ah Gong That Way Too!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GOODFRIDAY02e.jpg

SAN FERNANDO, Philippines (AFP) - Devotees in the fervently Catholic Philippines were set to nail themselves to crosses and whip their backs bloody on Friday in extreme acts of devotion that attract thousands of spectators.

The annual ritual in scorching hot farmlands just outside of Manila is one of many colourful outpourings of faith in the Southeast Asian nation, where 80 per cent of its 100 million people are Catholics.

"I feel no pain because I know I am one with my God in suffering," 30-year-old construction worker Arjay Rivera told AFP before he slit his back with broken bottles and razors.

Rivera said he would march with a pack of flagellants while whipping his back with bamboo for the eighth straight year on Friday for God to heal his 54-year-old father, who has a hole in his heart.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...ves-good-friday-20150403#sthash.bzIp2jGo.dpuf

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For over 500 years kenna fuck by Spanish and still want to accept this religion, show how stupid Pinoys are?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For over 500 years kenna fuck by Spanish and still want to accept this religion, show how stupid Pinoys are?

Hundreds of years ago, the chinks were slaughtered and raped by the Manchus. Today, manchu emperors like kangxi and qianlong are reverred as good "chink" emperors. PRC today also adopts the borders of the manchu empire for much of its land borders today.

If we go further back, the ancient Persians were slaughtered and sold into slavery by the foreign, Muslim Arab invaders. Today, the Persians are (shia) Muslims.

History has a funny way of screwing with people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So instead of a state funeral, we should have pinned ah gong's corpse to a crucifix and exposed him to the elements?

We can also put two thieves on either side of him to enhance authenticity. :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So instead of a state funeral, we should have pinned ah gong's corpse to a crucifix and exposed him to the elements?

We can also put two thieves on either side of him to enhance authenticity. :wink:

JohnTan on one side and Davis on the other side