• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motherfucking Shit Skin INDIAN Molested 12-year-old Singapore Boy inside Toilet

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravikumar Sathish

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/construction-worker-jailed-six-months-molesting-12-year-old-boy-20

Construction worker jailed six months for molesting 12-year-old boy

Published on Apr 1, 2015 5:38 PM

By Elena Chong

SINGAPORE - A construction worker who molested a 12-year-old boy in a public toilet was jailed for six months on Wednesday.

Indian national Ravikumar Sathish, 20, admitted using criminal force to outrage the youngster's modesty at a male toilet in Tampines Mall on March 2.

A court heard that the boy had been having dinner with his mother when he went to use the loo.

As he walked out, Sathish bumped into him and grabbed his private parts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh shit, many of them are currently doing Home Improvement Programme in HDB estates. :(

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FT gets 6 mths

wasnt there a teacher who jsut got one year for funny things with a student

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt is responsible for bringing in all these India Indians who committed molest and caused distress to old and young citizens, boys and girls.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes, when i read this kind of news, i have this farni feeling that the pressitutes @ SPH trying to insinuate that the person that may have this kind of tendencies is none other than ravi, our indian lawyer.:eek::biggrin: i have been observing straits times artcile for few years already, i do not know if you can see what is in the name.

Last edited: