• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"These are uncertain times. I've stocked up canned food and mineral water in my house's basement in the event of a sudden catastrophe."

jw5

Loyal
"Logic isn't his forte. If you notice the ones praising him are himself as clones."

jw5

Loyal
"Imagine if they live in a big country without a car, think they're going to kill themselves."

jw5

Loyal
"How to impress pretty women if they know you take uber taxi instead of driving your own car like a real man?"

jw5

Loyal
"What a retarded reply by a retarded minister. How he become a PM hopeful is beyond me."