• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
motherfucker, where are you? making-up for tonight? ccb told you give you night off you make-up for fuck? waste the china made cosmetics is it?

Why are you so flustered Bitchy Moron? The guys you asked refused to go near your Kah Ch$ng? hahahahahahahahaha

jw5

Loyal
Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

"I cringe when I saw this."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I cringe when I saw this."

He sizes up a person well and sees no threat. The nigger is a mind reader or perhaps he was talking about the physical appearance of someone who looks like he wouldn't punch him in the face due to his asshole character.

Isn't locke a wp person himself also why would he want to avoid OTHER wp chaps? This asshole as GD doesn't do grassroots nor is he a politician it would have made more sense if he was a pappy guy saying hey i want to avoid wp chaps.

jw5

Loyal
He sizes up a person well and sees no threat. The nigger is a mind reader or perhaps he was talking about the physical appearance of someone who looks like he wouldn't punch him in the face due to his asshole character.

Isn't locke a wp person himself also why would he want to avoid OTHER wp chaps? This asshole as GD doesn't do grassroots nor is he a politician it would have made more sense if he was a pappy guy saying hey i want to avoid wp chaps.

At least 80% of what that moron posts is bullshit. The bullshit part is still not so bad, at the same time, he tries to manipulate or cultivate forummers into believing him and is constantly seeking praise, reassurance and support. He would often use his other monikers to praise himself or flame those who do not believe his lies.

Manipulative Yet Needy is a very appropriate term to describe him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 80% of what that moron posts is bullshit. The bullshit part is still not so bad, at the same time, he tries to manipulate or cultivate forummers into believing him and is constantly seeking praise, reassurance and support. He would often use his other monikers to praise himself or flame those who do not believe his lies.

Base on my experience and enlightenment, the truth of sinkie is you die your business. No sinkie will want to be deeply involved without any reason. So those that have been consistently, repeatedly and heavily speaking up for GD these few days must be his clones, so beside tfbh, charlie99, other clones include JrHolmesJR and mojito etc as what you highlighted previously indeed.

jw5

Loyal
Base on my experience and enlightenment, the truth of sinkie is you die your business. No sinkie will want to be deeply involved without any reason. So those that have been consistently, repeatedly and heavily speaking up for GD these few days must be his clones, so beside tfbh, charlie99, other clones include JrHolmesJR and mojito etc as what you highlighted previously indeed.

Just as you mention JHolmesJr, the piece of shit posts using that moniker. In addition to the clones, he also has his bandwagon of sycophants and supporters who have been manipulated by him, or who are so enamoured with him that being manipulative doesn't seem to matter. These are not as bad as him because they have been manipulated and they are free to support him, but if they continue with their derogatory comments, they will get a similar response, perhaps worse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as you mention JHolmesJr, the piece of shit posts using that moniker. In addition to the clones, he also has his bandwagon of sycophants and supporters who have been manipulated by him, or who are so enamoured with him that being manipulative doesn't seem to matter. These are not as bad as him because they have been manipulated and they are free to support him, but if they continue with their derogatory comments, they will get a similar response, perhaps worse.

Those non-clone supporters are supporting as they are not the targeted bully victims. Basically a manifest of you die your business plus step on others with their derogatory comments.

jw5

Loyal
Those non-clone supporters are supporting as they are not the targeted bully victims. Basically a manifest of you die your business plus step on others with their derogatory comments.

They are not targeted bully victims because they have been manipulated or are in agreement with the Manipulative Yet Needy Moron who uses the monikers <GoldenDragon> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good analysis sultan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not targeted bully victims because they have been manipulated or are in agreement with the Manipulative Yet Needy Moron who uses the monikers <GoldenDragon> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

No wonder I was targeted when I was not in agreement with GD. I asked him to confirm whether he is really from ISD and did he torture any ISA detainees there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are by a mile the sharpest tool in the shed. jahjah is the opposite.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree with you sultan. that holmes is indeed a motherfucker. tekan him sultan. in this forum i only respect you coz you stand up for those bullied. i respect you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spot on! how's biz tonight? got 100 pricks yet?

jw5

Loyal
Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

"Nobody is on trial here".