• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

"Don't chimbo lah.................."

jw5

Loyal
"Stop polluting this thread and keep the feud in those shit threads lah, you fucking moron."

that's great! leftover food under lor halus bridge for you. dun share it with jahjah. his pimp will settle his. work hard doggie. cheers.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cracks are beginning to appear in the gay albino fucks anus....hes beginning to fray...scroobal strikes again.

Owned.

jw5

Loyal
What? GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo likes to go around fucking anuses?

Forummers better beware, when he posts something to you, he is thinking about your anus. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What? GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo likes to go around fucking anuses?

Forummers better beware, when he posts something to you, he is thinking about your
anus. :eek:

no one reads your post. place an ad in the straits times is your best bet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I placed an ad for praise, attention and support for the Manipulative Yet Needy Moron Mark Andrew Yeo aka GoldenDragon.

yes that's more like it. looks like you are drowning from the overwhelming accolades pouring in. stay afloat for the sake of this forum, please.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Camping here already boss? Happy waiting
We will log in only when free. Make sure, like a dog u wag your tail to greet us when we post. Cheers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy waiting to you too, Bitchy Moron. :wink:

Boss I have a suggestion to make. People now know you as the JambanWarrior. What comes to mind is a failure in real life furiously jerking away in the jamban.
That, we all know is not the truth.

How about the Ultimate Warrior? The real Ultimate Warrior is no more, you can take over, ok? A poem for the late Ultimate Warrior, pleaseeee ....

jw5

Loyal
Bitchy Moron, my suggestion is that even though you are a gay bitch, you beg your wife not to fuck around.

Boss I have a suggestion to make. People now know you as the JambanWarrior. What comes to mind is a failure in real life furiously jerking away in the jamban.
That, we all know is not the truth.

How about the Ultimate Warrior? The real Ultimate Warrior is no more, you can take over, ok? A poem for the late Ultimate Warrior, pleaseeee ....

jw5

Loyal
"<GoldenDragon> got his cock head into <scroobal>'s ass. Since they are the same person, basically he fucked himself."

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
motherfucker, where are you? making-up for tonight? ccb told you give you night off you make-up for fuck? waste the china made cosmetics is it?