• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[No need to guess] 71 year old Christian nun raped during robbery of school

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. From observation, they are good at stealing, cheating, lying, and now, raping!

Cheers!

Yeah my one and only India Indian ex tenant stole my stuff provided but not in inventory list like mop etc. All the small items that I can't recall and none of my other tenants took them before. I got to ask them to return my TV cable when I realised the Tv cannot be switched on.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah my one and only India Indian ex tenant stole my stuff provided but not in inventory list like mop etc. All the small items that I can't recall and none of my other tenants took them before. I got to ask them to return my TV cable when I realised the Tv cannot be switched on.

somehow they think sg is paved with gold or gold dust

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackhole father no one take care
He go hospital to see Politician there
This kind of person is son of the year
Bend over and let bangla fuck his rear