• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

know what is good to sell LKY history?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comic books.

1. SuperLKY - Relpace angmoh superman face to LKY

2. BatmanLee - replace angmoh batman face to LKY face where he roam the street at night picking up rubbish and make sure PA memebers did their job well to grapevine and their ears on the walls and grounds people talking bad about him?

what else?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
tanwahtiu= some delude diabolically shit CYBER armchair hero :biggrin: :wink:

Comic books.

2. BatmanLee - replace angmoh batman face to LKY face where he roam the street picking up rubbish and make sure PA memebers did their job well to grapevine and their ears on the walls and grounds people talking bad about him?

what else?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comic books.

2. BatmanLee - replace angmoh batman face to LKY face where he roam the street at night picking up rubbish and make sure PA memebers did their job well to grapevine and their ears on the walls and grounds people talking bad about him?

what else?

Angmoh Lee Mummy Returns

HK Lee I have a date with Vampire part 3

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I shall Return" by Hairy Lee
" Get Up & Boogie" by Hairy Lee
" My Story" Episode 91-100, plus my prequel Episode 1-90 by Hairy Lee
" My Story II" Episode 91....prequel & continuing His Story coming...stay tune!