• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ONLY way the PAP can lose ANY General Election is IF...

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
... enough WOMEN in enough GRCs vote for whichever opposition party that is running for election in those GRCs.

Of course, the vast majority, if not all, of the men must also vote for those opposition parties and there must be only ONE opposition party per GRC.

As I've said before in this thread:
Ass Loon said don't anyhow say he wants coalition government - Page 2
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?179388/page2
I think the "system" (i.e. Women's Charter and all the other benefits that women get) in Singapore is already designed/rigged in such a way that I dare say that nearly all WOMEN usually vote for the PAP, so that's at least nearly half the popular vote at every election. After that, the PAP easily manages to get the simple majority from the old men (those at least 60 or 65) because usually, old men are simply too old and weak, both physically and mentally, and therefore more dependent on the government than when they were younger; and also more votes from certain younger men, usually those from the upper classes and upper-middle class.

Until the last election in 2011, the opposition was so weak that they were unable to contest every GRC/SMC, resulting in so many walkovers all over Singapore:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/<wbr>Singaporean_general_election,_<wbr>2006#Nomination_day_results
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/<wbr>File:Singapore_GE_2006,_<wbr>contested_seats.png

And even in 2011, when they managed to contest every GRC/SMC except LKY's Tanjong Pagar, this is what happened:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/<wbr>Singaporean_general_election,_<wbr>2011#Results_summary
Total voting electorate was 2,350,873, but because of the walkover in Tanjong Pagar (139,771 votes), the maximum voter turnout on polling day was 2,211,102; and yet 150,729 did not vote and 44,737 votes were "spoilt", leaving 2,015,636 valid votes, with 1,212,154 (the famous 60.14% of valid votes) going to the PAP.

I believe about half (roughly one million) of the valid votes were by women voting for the PAP, and the remaining 200,000+ consisted of old men above 60 or 65 years of age and young and middle-aged men from upper-middle and upper class households.

So no matter how hard anti-PAP Singaporeans try, they will still lose. In fact, I doubt many of them bother to vote for WP or NSP because they honestly like such parties; I believe most of them vote for the opposition parties simply because they don't want to vote for the PAP and want the PAP to have as low a percentage of the valid votes as possible, which is why they still bother to vote, unlike the 150,729 who did not bother to vote; otherwise, besides winning nearly all the seats, the PAP would also end up with a higher percentage of the so-called popular vote, possibly even significantly higher (say, above 70%), causing all these anti-PAP Singaporeans to lose face!
As long as Singaporean women continue being staunch feminists, the PAP will continue taking advantage of women's votes and the votes of the upper/upper-middle class men to rule over ALL Singaporeans.

And I dare say that since Singapore became "independent" (and I'm using quotation marks because although Singaporeans became independent from the UK and Malaysia, it started becoming DEPENDENT on the PAP government) in 1965, nearly ALL women and old men have been voting for the PAP at EVERY General Election; and that is the simple, but real, reason why the PAP keeps winning every General Election.

Obviously, because women and old men naturally lack enough courage to resist bribes and threats, it's easy for the PAP to bribe and threaten them, which is why PAP's chances of winning ANY General Election is always high.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMNO, KMT, National Congress, Golkar have paved the path for FAP. when they start to split, they will be busy gg at each other throats with no ends but notime for oppo.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to remind everyone, the vast majority of pro-PAP voters have been adult women above 20 and old men above 60, followed by a small minority of men between 20 and 60 years of age who are:

1. Members of upper (or at least upper-middle) class households, i.e. millionaire households
2. Regulars in the SAF and SPF.

That's why PAP has always managed to win at least 60% of the popular vote...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women prefer safer bets than men.

How can you expect them to take risks?

And anyhow vote?

Unless they are LGBTs.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a well known fact that Sinkie bitches irregardless of age , educational status vote for the PAP.

The fact is that laws especially the Women Charter , remaining largely unchanged, is seen by them a plus point for these women to support the PAP.

The Sinkie men are the hopeless, loser breed here. Without a doubt, even their own local bitches find hitching with a FT, a better option to a better life here than with their own local losers.

Sinkie males can't take the truth? Go and be a FT then and fuck the ruling gov there as though the FTs here are fucking you in your own backyard! LoLoLoL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed out a very large population of businessmen, shopkeepers and hawkers.

The fallacy of high rent that the hawkers complain about. They just dump the high cost to the consumers.

Most businessmen hire FTs because it is cheaper. You go to 7/11 franchise and all the staff are FTs, for example.
Most SME businessmen are for the FT policy, because it keeps their operating cost low.

For shopkeepers and hawkers and fruit stalls, they applaud the govt raising the GST. The last raise of GST from 5% to 7%, the bunch of bananas increase in price from $1 to $1.80, an increase of 80%. The kopi-O increase from $0.70 to $1, and increase of 40%.

So, these are your selfish buggers who will vote for PAP.

The ones who will not vote for PAP are the struggling salaried workers who realized their wages are not keeping up with the general cost of higher living and that they have less and less savings.

Fixed deposit interest rates have for years being suppressed and so whatever savings end up been depleted by inflation rate. The fixed deposit interest rates have been hovering from 0.8% to 1.5% for more than 30 years already because MAS will not allow the interest rate to increase, as CPF rate is only 2.5%. CPF interest rate cannot be raised as HDB mortgage loan rate is pegged against CPF interest rate and if CPF rate increased, HDB mortgage will become more expensive.

Hence, it is a BIG MIND TRAP the PAP have created for Singaporeans and once anyone is kelong inside, it is very difficult to get out.