• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Businessman accused of harassing woman on flight

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Priya Ranjan Sahu, Hindustan Times, Bhubaneswar
Updated: Feb 02, 2015 07:23 IST

83f76755-0ef3-4518-93db-8a6f7204b701wallpaper1.jpg

RK Jhunjhunwala, a Singapore-based Indian businessman rejects allegation that he harassed a woman on a flight.

A Singapore-based Indian businessman was at the centre of a controversy on Monday after a woman posted a video on social media accusing him of allegedly trying to touch her inappropriately on a flight last week.

Acting on a complaint by the woman, police arrested the 60-year-old businessman, RK Jhunjhunwala, on January 27 after the flight from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar landed at Biju Patnaik Airport in Bhubaneswar.

On Sunday, the two-minute video – showing Jhunjhunwala slumped in his seat inside the plane, his face partially covered by his hand as the woman shouts at him – went viral on social media.

Jhunjhunwala, whose family lives in Bhubaneswar, refuted the woman’s allegation and said he will file a defamation suit against people tarnishing his image and reputation on social media.

In his defence, the businessman said he touched her hand due to a “jerk” when the plane was landing. “Even though I had not done anything wrong, I had to apologise to her as she made a big issue out of nothing in front of co-passengers. Besides, they shot a video and put it on social networking sites,” Jhunjhunwala told HT.

Watch the video

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php...id/23400981/entry_id/0_9mxhq3l0/embed/dynamic

According to the complaint by the 30-year-old woman, who hails from Bokaro in Jharkhand, Jhunjhunwala sat behind her on the Indigo flight. He allegedly touched her during the flight. She ignored it at first, but when he repeated the act, she said she brought the matter to the attention of the cabin crew.

After the flight landed, Indigo ground staff informed Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel about the matter. Jhunjhunwala was initially detained by the CISF and then handed over to the airport police station.

The police lodged a case against him under Section 354-A of the Indian Penal Code (making physical contact and advances involving unwelcome sexual overtures).

Jhunjhunwala was granted bail at the police station as the flight crew and co-passengers could not be examined. “He has deposited his passport with police and given an undertaking that he will appear for investigation as and when asked. The investigation is on with the police looking at all angles,” said Satyabrata Bhoi, Bhubaneswar’s additional commissioner of police.

The woman could not be reached for comment.

Jhunjhunwala said he was a senior citizen with no criminal record. He said there could be “some ulterior motives” behind the video being posted on social networking sites as it did not include his apology. “I am consulting my lawyer for all legal options,” he said.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
need to see the woman's face lah.............and body lah...........the voice more or less pass lah, but can't imagine how the pussy look like without seeing the face and body leh..........wait turn out like SadPlumpGirl how ah........

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....... the flight from Mumbai landed at Biju Patnaik Airport in Bhubaneswar.
..... the 30-year-old woman, who hails from Bokaro in Jharkhand,

Damn .. Those places sound more mysterious than Timbuktu

I only know Mumbai because that's my birthplace

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pundek countrymen misbehaving again?

That's how they try to make friends with the opposite sex. It is their culture of 'Eve teasing'. Let's not be xenophobic and instead embrace their fabulous culture. :wink:

P.S: The term 'Singapore-based' is meaningless now, after all the chapalang people Lee Hsien Loong had let in over the past ten years. A Mongolian or Ukrainian can also be 'Singapore-based'. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how they try to make friends with women back in the motherland. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;uOj943rxmCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOj943rxmCk[/video]

Eve-teasing is coming to a MRT train near you. Maybe it already has. :eek:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Priya Ranjan Sahu, Hindustan Times, Bhubaneswar
Updated: Feb 02, 2015 07:23 IST

83f76755-0ef3-4518-93db-8a6f7204b701wallpaper1.jpg

RK Jhunjhunwala, a Singapore-based Indian businessman rejects allegation that he harassed a woman on a flight.

A Singapore-based Indian businessman was at the centre of a controversy on Monday after a woman posted a video on social media accusing him of allegedly trying to touch her inappropriately on a flight last week.

So, is he an India Indian or Singapore-born Indian? Sound to me like India Indian coming to Singapore for business.