• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong say Burmese cleaner then filty Sinkies, must import more of them

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He not happy he can fuck off to Myanmar and see first hand for himself how clean Burmese people are. I never heard this fuck say one complimentary thing about sinkies. I am talking not about his own PAP party members whom he will praise to high heavens, but the ordinary person in the street, this kind of PM also can, ah?

Singapore needs to progress to become a truly clean city: PM Lee

SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday noted that Singapore needs to "progress from being a cleaned city to a truly clean city".

Mr Lee posted a photo on Facebook of the mess left behind by about 13,000 Laneway Festival goers on Saturday, with bags of rubbish strewn on the ground.

He contrasted it against the aftermath of the AFF Suzuki Cup match at the National Stadium last November, where some Myanmar sports fans stayed to pick up rubbish left behind, despite their national team's loss to Singapore.

Mr Lee continued: "All of us can play a part - picking up our own litter, educating our children and grandchildren, and reminding others to do the right thing. Visit the Public Hygiene Council's page to find out how you can help."

Lee Hsien Loong with David Kites
Public Figure · 474,783 Likes
· 4 hrs · Edited ·

Last November, Myanmar sports fans were seen picking up litter at the National Stadium, after their team lost to Singapore at an AFF Suzuki Cup match (right pic).

Last Saturday, the 2015 Laneway Festival was held at the Meadow at Gardens by the Bay. The left pic shows what the 13,000 festival goers left behind.

It takes continuous effort to keep Singapore clean. We need to progress from being a cleaned city to a truly clean city. All of us can play a part – picking up our ow

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He not happy he can fuck off to Myanmar and see first hand for himself how clean Burmese people are. I never heard this fuck say one complimentary thing about sinkies. I am talking not about his own PAP party members whom he will praise to high heavens, but the ordinary person in the street, this kind of PM also can, ah?

This is why I am so proud of my Burmese roots. We are far superior compared to sinkies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to make more Burmese friends, you can visit Peninsular Plaza in the evenings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, who are the 13,000 who attended that festival at the Garden ? All Singaporeans men? Anything bad is always solely the fault of Singaporeans, while anything good is solely the credit of foreigners and PAP.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

I really hate you Stinkees!