• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another FT to help us win Medal that we will not be proud of...

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090305/4/1fhgk.html

2005年連續奪下撞球九號球與八號球世界錦標賽冠軍,寫下史上最年輕球王紀錄的國內新世代撞球好手吳珈慶,移籍新加坡一事恐將成定案。今年下半年的高雄世運會、香港東亞運,以及明年廣州亞運將無法再代表我國參賽。

吳珈慶上個月剛滿二十歲,去年九月起就不斷傳出新加坡開出條件有意挖角,但吳珈慶始終沒有點頭答應,但有鑒於今年亞巡賽與世錦賽都有可能停辦,國際賽會短缺,吳珈慶因而動心,於二月十二日赴新取得工作證並且擔任陪練員,這也變成他移籍新加坡的轉捩點。

----------------------------------------------------

Even if he win medals, i don't think i will feel proud. I will feel very embarrassing instead.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
新加坡開出給吳珈慶一年五萬坡幣(約台幣一百一十萬),外加出國機票、食宿將全額補助,以及免服兵役的條件

KNN....to attract this FT, Singapore offered: S$50K per annum, return airtickets, lodging and food subsidies and the best part: excuse NS !

Do our local players get such good rewards? Pui !

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
新加坡開出給吳珈慶一年五萬坡幣(約台幣一百一十萬),外加出國機票、食宿將全額補助,以及免服兵役的條件

KNN....to attract this FT, Singapore offered: S$50K per annum, return airtickets, lodging and food subsidies and the best part: excuse NS !

Do our local players get such good rewards? Pui !

Our local players can't play, get what good rewards??

One thing I don't understand is what the fark import all this fake glory

Sports not important lah, economy more important

And pool is not even sports, just some stupid parlour game for bored people or gangsters

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pool is a game for ah bengs...

i think in the near future, we will bring in FTs just to represent us in cybergames.