• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why So Many People Likes to Clear Throat Loudly and Spit?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Was in Cbinatown a while ago... cant help but noticed lots of Ah Tiongs and Sinkies have this culture of clearing throat loudly and Ptui either on the floor or the small drains...

What the fuck! Have the NEA been idling and npt step up enforcement checks?

I remember when young... people get fined for such acts.. now PAP govt cant be bothered ....

5837111846_c8941c5686_z.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Erect2011

Y u like start boliao thread.
u really so lonely

Spitting is an important public health issue.... imagine SARS...MERS...EBOLA can spread very fast in tbis tiny overcrowded island if this culture is npt arrested!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spitting is an important public health issue.... imagine SARS...MERS...EBOLA can spread very fast in tbis tiny overcrowded island if this culture is npt arrested!

Go seek help.
just admit n accept it.cross this hurdle in your life.
u got multiple mental disorders.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

because it is Not a Fine able offence yet . heard its coming soon :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was in Cbinatown a while ago... cant help but noticed lots of Ah Tiongs and Sinkies have this culture of clearing throat loudly and Ptui either on the floor or the small drains...

What the fuck! Have the NEA been idling and npt step up enforcement checks?

I remember when young... people get fined for such acts.. now PAP govt cant be bothered ....

5837111846_c8941c5686_z.jpg

This is because many of these same people tend to be smokers. The Tiongs like smoking. I am a non-smoker. I hardly have the need to clear my throat loudly and spit.