• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

android issues

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ookla speed test on iphone on 4g lte network at santana row, san jose.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ookla speed test on samsung on the same 4g lte network at santana row, san jose. the test goes to the same server in san jose, but ping time is longer and speeds lower.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you wish to know where you have been the past 5 years, you can log into this site with your gmail account on your android device and discover how google has been tracking your location via constant metadata streams from your device.

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

map display of your vectors only goes up to 30 days, but you can backtrack to 5 years ago on the calendar. 5 years is the limit due to database storage limitations, but if you're a vip or celebrity, they store your vectors far longer than the papparazzi do.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i brought 2 phones to the new year party last night: a samsung galaxy s3 and an iphone 6. both were fully charged by 4pm. wi-fi on both were shut off. both are on the same 3g and 4g lte network. i carried the samsung in my left pocket while the iphone went into my right pocket. drove 1 hour to the venue, and the samsung was already 98% while the iphone was still at 100%. network coverage on the freeway was good. went indoors, after 15 minutes, samsung was down to 96% while iphone was at 99%. as the dinner crowd showed up, network started to get more congested. bars went down from 4 outside to 2 inside. during dinner from 6pm to 8pm, samsung went down to 90% while iphone stayed strong at 96%. d.

Don't b draft, the gay phone has a ecord of applying false numbers for the ecstasy feel good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ookla speed test on samsung on the same 4g lte network at santana row, san jose. the test goes to the same server in san jose, but ping time is longer and speeds lower.

View attachment 20157

That's Good to hear and, only well spent. You really don't want short pings like handjob n quickie, what you want is good long sensation

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
does anyone have battery drain issues on their android phones? i have but not so severe as this person's android running on wi-fi instead of 4g....

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/frustr...s-why-dangerously-close-buying-164054973.html

meanwhile, my iphones are working fine with great battery life on both wi-fi and 4g lte. i carry both android and ios phones.

If the apps in your android and ios are not the same or at least equal in functionality or numbers, the comparison is biased.

If you have not already done this, you can do the following to preserve your Android battery:

- Turn off your wireless unless you need to use wireless

- Turn off your bluetooth unless you need to use bluetooth

- Uninstall those apps that you did not install and those apps that you do not use

- Fine tune your Data Usage as follows:

Settings > Data Usage > tap the three dots

- Uncheck Data Roaming
- Check Restrict Background Data
- Uncheck Auto Sync Data
- Uncheck Show Wifi Usage

Doing the above have significant impact on the battery, bringing the battery life from 71% to 95% and saving data as well.

FW8UF1L.png

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's an inherent number of default apps that you can never turn off, even though that option is available on the apps manager under settings.

by google:

syscope (android)
android system (1) - by far the biggest battery drainer
android system (2) - same as above (having 2 android system software running in parallel still remains a mystery)
weather daemon (android)
google services - these will keep popping back after you "stop" them (sometimes parallel apps will be running)
context service (android)
com.sec.android.app.keyguard

by handset manufacturer:

com.samsung.inputeventapp
samsung push service
simple alarm clock
elm agent
samsung updates
samsung keyboard

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fugly new nexus 6 with one big black bar (eye).......by google (made by huawei). what are they thinking? :confused:

image.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have there been consideration for microshit phones? The new lumias and windows 10 looks good...especially considering the issues w android. ..microshit seems more secure...
And phone now looks ok..