• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next time you feel like smoking, try this....

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I recently gone back to my old habits of chain smoking. Damn it, ever since I got cartons of duty-free from SG, I been hooked by them again... :(

My GP, being the concerned old uncle that he is sent this link via email to me. Some drug company trying to use a "softer" approach in persuading people to quit smoking.

Of course lah, they oso want to you know about their medicine. I know about this drug, I know people who have taken it and found it to be the most "no need to cold turkey" drug out there so far.

Dunno how much it will cost in SG, but in Oz, it's A$24 max for the whole course of medication. Well, I am tempted to try, but I can't imagine not pang sai or drinking my favorite kopi without a satisfying drag of smoke. I just hope I can do it soon, before I kenna something funny in my system.

A bit tacky, but it fills up those boring minutes.

http://www.quittersarcade.com/

Er...at least send it around lah, may be able to help another fellow smoker, although I'm holding a ciggie right now as I'm typing this...