• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underwear-Like Swimming Trunks Banned From Sg Beaches!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">BabaEro11 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-1 11:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8311.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>NPark Officers are real ARSEHOLES.
1).Last time, fined someone for sleeping on a Park's Bench.
2). Now, harrass a beach goer for wearing a colourful swimming trunk.
These fucking NPark Officers are now getting OUT-OF-CONTROL and they think they are the LAW !

Someone neeed to do a Ong Kar Chua on these NPark Officers one day !
================================
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_344875.html
March 2, 2009

Too skimpy for the beach? <!--10 min-->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
greenswim.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

-- PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER / HEDY KHOO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->INAPPROPRIATE. That was what 54-year-old retiree Pang Buck Seng was told of his neon green swimming trunks by two NParks officers. The New Paper reported on Monday that the incident took place on Feb 17 at about 3pm. Mr Pang, a retired fisherman, had gone to the beach near the former Big Splash to swim and get a tan.
He was walking towards the water when he was stopped by two NParks officers, both women, at a boat storage area.
'They were very rude,' Mr Pang told TNP. 'One of them pointed at my swimming trunks and said 'cannot wear like that, wear proper swimming trunks'.'
The regular beachgoer, who goes to suntan and swim at the beach almost daily, said he tried to explain that he was properly attired in beachwear and they were 'not underwear'. 'My swimming trunks are decent. It doesn't even have a G-string back,' he maintained.
'It's ridiculous. This is the beach. Obviously I'm not going to be wearing my swimming trunks to parks like the Botanical Gardens,' added Mr Pang.
But officers insisted his trunks were improper. Mr Pang, exasperated, called the police. Police confirmed that the report had been made.
'I didn't break any law, I was not indecently exposing myself,' he insisted. Mr Pang said he would always wear Bermudas and a polo t-shirt when walking from his Marine Drive home to the beach.
An NParks spokesman, responding to TNP, confirmed that Mr Pang was indeed advised by its officers to be dressed more decently, but said the incident was sparked off by harassment of one of its officers. NParks too has lodged a police report and is seeking legal advice.
An NParks spokesman said swimming attire is acceptable at their beach parks and that the case was 'more than a case of appropriate swimwear at beach parks.'
'There are grounds to believe that our female officer has been harassed by the park user.'
<!-- end of for each --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->
<!---vbbTime (Thread ID: 17384) - Start : Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:11:59:384--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE id=story_comments cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=comments_body><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=heading>Latest comments</TD></TR><TR><TD id=messageDisplayRegion width="100%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE class=Post style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>NParks too has lodged a police report and is seeking legal advice... i wonder what is the outcome of the legal advice? Maybe they just wasted more tax payers' money...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: Davidlim168 at Mon Mar 02 15:17:39 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE class=AlternatePost style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>If edison was spotted, he'd also be asked to change his swimwera, to g-string type or something "more" revealing...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: aaronongcy at Mon Mar 02 14:32:24 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE class=Post style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>I would love to see NParks' reply...... I cant see how a case of harrassment can result in the retiree being called to dress in "more appropriate" swimwear.... liddat i need to wear track pants to swim liao..... and if i say hello to the NPark officers, mabbe the trackpants also deemed inappropriate.... so need longjohns inside...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: aaronongcy at Mon Mar 02 14:31:13 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE class=AlternatePost style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>if Edison Chen was spotted at ECP in his trunk, how would the lady NPark "officers" respond ??
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: bumibumi at Mon Mar 02 14:24:21 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE class=Post style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>If what the retiree has reported to be truth, then these 2 lady officers has obviously got nothin better to do. They are a complete waste of tax payers' money and should be made redundant. The savings from their salaries could be put to better use such as helping the old and destitutes who are receiving pittance from the recent budget.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: urbankni9t at Mon Mar 02 14:08:35 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 3/2/2009 2:37 am by BabaEro11
<HR SIZE=1>Edited 3/2/2009 2:41 am by BabaEro11</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

super69lover

Alfrescian
Loyal
this soon to be retiree's figure gonna put alot of sg guy's to shame.

but his trunks is really abit too bright lol

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the dumbest thing that only GOVT agency staffers will do.

If not swimwear, what the hell do you expect folks to wear at the beach to swim? In the NUDE?

The HULK!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the ladies who stopped him must be those tudung wearing, conservative type who never seen a fifty plus man with six packs walking around the beach.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet the ladies who stopped him must be those tudung wearing, conservative type who never seen a fifty plus man with six packs walking around the beach.

Typical mat types. They have nasty attitude especially towards chinese but to some ppl malays are always nice ppl while chinese are mean. :mad::mad:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This country is going to the dogs. How is that swim trunk indecent? I see many guys wearing trunks of that size. And girls in bikinis dressed even skimpier!

WTF?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't any guy who goes to a public swimming pool wear something like that when they swim?

I think these folks have to go back and read up their top 10 priority list again. Catching people who are in proper trunks are certainly not one of them. For one, at least, he isn't wearing a Borat monokini.

If he was, at least it could be understandable.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am almost sure of that. When I 1st got into this dept which I am working now there were lots of Mats (80%). After work all of us hit the showers, so at the changing room I stipped naked holding my soap and towel went to take my shower butt naked. The next day the union rep came and talked to me telling me that my muslim coworkers felt offended that I strip naked infront of them in the changing room and walking into the shower room butt naked. Seems that I must only strip naked in the shower stall and be fully covered before leaving the shower cubicle.:eek:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am almost sure of that. When I 1st got into this dept which I am working now there were lots of Mats (80%). After work all of us hit the showers, so at the changing room I stipped naked holding my soap and towel went to take my shower butt naked. The next day the union rep came and talked to me telling me that my muslim coworkers felt offended that I strip naked infront of them in the changing room and walking into the shower room butt naked. Seems that I must only strip naked in the shower stall and be fully covered before leaving the shower cubicle.:eek:

Just a sentence: use a towel to wrap your lower half. Sometimes its unavoidable. When in Rome, do what Romans do. I mean you can go naked in the locker room in the male room in Oz here, but in a locker full of Malays, you don't. So don't. It shouldn't be a problem.

But there's a clear line in respect with men wearing trunks on the beach, especially on public land that clearly says with common sense thinking men should be wearing trunks on beaches. Non-muslim men shouldn't be penalised just because they wear trunks on beaches.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

My sentiments precisely....the minute I read that the 2 NParks wardens were women..maybe they got tempted by his dick protruding from his trunks that they have to remind themselves that their allah say it is haram to have such thoughts:p:p