• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happened To Cecilia Sue and Ong Su Ying?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a char bor, char bor should help char bor, dun be so mean...:o

I am not against Cecilia nor Su Ying. I do not wish them ill.

I just do not want pap cronies to benefit from crimes or get away with crimes. I do not wish CPIB's Teng Khee Fatt to benefit from Cecilia's favour out of this case

Do you see the difference?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not against Cecilia nor Su Ying. I do not wishing them ill.

I just do not want pap cronies to benefit from crimes or get away with crimes. I do not wish CPIB's Teng Khee Fatt to benefit from Cecilia's favour out of this case

i can imagine teng khee fatt sit so close to cecilia sue in the car and teng khee fatt could have hard on and pre cum when he was sniffing cecilia sue perfume

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can imagine teng khee fatt sit so close to cecilia sue in the car and teng khee fatt could have hard on and pre cum when he was sniffing cecilia sue perfume

hahaha...Teng Khee Fatt must have heard all the sordid happenings given in detailed descriptions to NBG by Cecilia. Did the vivid details trigger his desires for Cecilia?

His behaviour and awe for Cecilia during the trial deserve some investigation

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more likely, they will get away with it cos they are weaker sex, in the eye of the law, they may be victims...:o

I am not against Cecilia nor Su Ying. I do not wishing them ill.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...Teng Khee Fatt must have heard all the sordid happenings given in detailed descriptions to NBG by Cecilia. Did the vivid details trigger his desires for Cecilia?

His behaviour and awe for Cecilia during the trial deserve some investigation

this information was strongly disclosed by Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng and to SC Tan surprise, this is the first time for Singapore lawyers to see prosecutor and CPIB to coach their Star Witness to give statements in the court.

this only enhance Singapore Kangaroo court position.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more likely, they will get away with it cos they are weaker sex, in the eye of the law, they may be victims...:o[/QUOTE

What Cecilia did during NBG's Court Case was tantamount to perjury and if CPIB doesn't pursue, i smell a rat

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this information was strongly disclosed by Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng and to SC Tan surprise, this is the first time for Singapore lawyers to see prosecutor and CPIB to coach their Star Witness to give statements in the court.

this only enhance Singapore Kangaroo court position.

What teng did was very unbecoming. Did he go beyond what he did in public?

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Su Ying is a very capable girl and well brought up. She did NUS BBA and was well liked

Do you know that Su Ying is connected?

I don't know anything about Su Ying.

I only know that when you are near Cecilia, warm smell of colitas is rising through the air.:o