• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You're lying with your eyes open

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Cecilia to Edison: You're lying with your eyes open
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Hong Kong - In her first interview about the photos of her and other actresses frolicking in the nude with Edison Chen that flooded the Internet, Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung slammed the Chinese-Canadian actor.
She accused him of using nice sympathetic words during the trial of computer technician Sze Ho Chun, who is accused of stealing the photos from his laptop, as part of a strategy to revive his sputtering career.
The actress also said Chen's apology for the photos' release was insincere. The interview aired late on Friday on the iCable television network.
'I am very disappointed...You are lying with your eyes wide open,' she said, directly addressing Chen in the interview.
Hundreds of photos taken by Chen, showing him and at least three other Hong Kong stars in compromising positions, dominated headlines last year. The scandal prompted him to make a public apology and return to Canada.
'He has never apologised to us personally and only says it to the public,' said Cheung, 29, who cried several times as she spoke. 'He has done nothing.' She said her manager had called Chen when they first heard about the photos. 'But he merely said he was in a meeting dealing with the incident and would call us soon, before hanging up. Then he turned the phone off,' she said.
Chen, also 29, had said in court: 'I am determined to protect the girls' innocence. They have suffered enough.'
Outside the court in Vancouver, he said: 'I hope every one of the victims can become healthy again and be happy again.'
Cheung, who is married to actor Nicholas Tse, said: 'He did nothing to help any of them.' When asked by the Apple Daily for his reaction to Cheung's angry words, Chen, who is in Singapore for promotional work, replied in a statement: 'I've always said the scandal is my fault...If lashing out at me will ease her pain, I'm willing to shoulder more.'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
340x.jpg

Heng ah! Thot u say me again! *eyes closed*