• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UMNO man accused tonychat of being a pimp

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/umno-man-didn-t-mean-chinese-profit-vice-045800058.html

ERMATANG PAUH, Dec 1 — An Umno leader under fire for claiming that the Chinese community in Penang bought political power with ill-gotten gains today clarified that he meant to say only some of the group were involved in gambling and prostitution.

Umno Permatang Pauh division chief Datuk Mohd Zaidi Said also insisted his speech at last week’s Umno general assembly was taken out of context, and that he was focusing on poor enforcement action against all vice activities, and not specifically against the Chinese.

"What I said was sometimes, some Chinese who are not Barisan Nasional supporters became rich with money earned from vice activities like illegal gambling and prostitution, not all Chinese," he told a press conference at the Pematang Pauh Umno headquarters here today.

He emphasised the word "sometimes" (kadang-kadang), which he claimed meant only "portions" (segelintir) of the Chinese became rich from illegal gambling and vice activities.

"I did not say all Chinese in Penang and I did not mean it to become a racial issue," he said.

------------

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/umno-man-didn-t-mean-chinese-profit-vice-045800058.html

ERMATANG PAUH, Dec 1 — An Umno leader under fire for claiming that the Chinese community in Penang bought political power with ill-gotten gains today clarified that he meant to say only some of the group were involved in gambling and prostitution.

Umno Permatang Pauh division chief Datuk Mohd Zaidi Said also insisted his speech at last week’s Umno general assembly was taken out of context, and that he was focusing on poor enforcement action against all vice activities, and not specifically against the Chinese.

"What I said was sometimes, some Chinese who are not Barisan Nasional supporters became rich with money earned from vice activities like illegal gambling and prostitution, not all Chinese," he told a press conference at the Pematang Pauh Umno headquarters here today.

He emphasised the word "sometimes" (kadang-kadang), which he claimed meant only "portions" (segelintir) of the Chinese became rich from illegal gambling and vice activities.

"I did not say all Chinese in Penang and I did not mean it to become a racial issue," he said.

------------

KNN Tonychat.