• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies over particular about looks because they need to make up for their ugliness

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have encountered locals who are over-particular about the aesthetics on things. A little bit imperfect will complain and feel uncomfortable to buy. A store assistant told me that locals a little bit imperfect will not buy but ang mohs don't mind.

I think this explains why sinkies like to take pictures of nice-looking food. Because their only concept of beauty is only the superficial level and not on graciousness and personality.

They will surely choose to eat shiny looking foods like sushi rather than eat Mexican food that has the yellow skin covering the bright colourful bits.

All this is because sinkies are ugly, superficial, and they need every little bit of beauty they can get from food, clothes, car in order to compensate for their own lack of beauty and elegance.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies over particular about looks because they need to make up for their ugline

perfection is for god. all else is for man. peace.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies over particular about looks because they need to make up for their ugline

This is the 9th thread u started about looks,maybe u need to see a head doctor.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought in the west, if the goods are imperfect they are given discounts.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is looks so important?

Staying happy is the most important.

if you look in the mirror and get a shock.... then looks will be important. if not... peace.

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you look in the mirror and get a shock.... then looks will be important. if not... peace.

Whenever I see my face in the mirror, I feel happy.

Anytime

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All men and women are vain. Applies to all races and nationalities.