• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World erase all the HTC in Eco Botanic brochure. Why you support EcoWorld cheating?

Goodness, you mean the are so many cheating developers in JB?
I only post what I know so cannot comment on something that I don't.
Why don't you do a favour for other readers by giving details on how Ecoworld cheat the buyers?
Please make sure that it is not some unsubstantiated stories to discredit others.
Also, please post it in its respective thread.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

More sYt

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princess Cove just beside Bluewave leh..
Can just hop over have fun easily..

Hee hee

Haha...... i remember one fella was telling the whole world of his famous SYT theory. As long as got SYTs around, the property will definitely be priceless. Maybe that is what it means for PC.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess even our Geylang chicken business are flocking over to Iskandar to set up shop. So sad even chicken business we need to re-locate to iskandar.