• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid drawings!

RF_Princess_Cove_Phase1.jpg

Site Plan of Princess Cove showing location of Phase One.

site-plan.jpg

Phase One Site Plan

RampF.jpg

Perspective Presentation of Fully completed Princess Cove of all the phases.

From all the drawings, please take note that :

1. Phase One is surrounded by a ring road so there is no direct access to the waterfront and also Phase 2 is located right in front.
2. The waterfront is NOT a private area but actually public area and there will be NO beach, please refer to the Pespective drawing by the developer.
3. The current "show beach" is for show only and will be demolished once Phase One is completed to make way for Phase 2.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demolished? nevermind la. the river view is still solid! Will be forever there. You seems anti all china developers. Why huh?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demolished? nevermind la. the river view is still solid! Will be forever there. You seems anti all china developers. Why huh?

You are absolutely wrong here, I'm NOT anti China developer but definitely do not wish innocent and unsuspecting people to be cheated by some of those grossly misrepresentations and unscrupulous and dishonest salespeople.
However, if people knows the truth and still wishes to go ahead, by all means, not my money anyway.
But, if the developer or the salespeople deliberately misrepresent or hide facts in order to make the sales, then its outright cheating!
Do you encourage or support cheating???

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely wrong here, I'm NOT anti China developer but definitely do not wish innocent and unsuspecting people to be cheated by some of those grossly misrepresentations and unscrupulous and dishonest salespeople.
However, if people knows the truth and still wishes to go ahead, by all means, not my money anyway.
But, if the developer or the salespeople deliberately misrepresent or hide facts in order to make the sales, then its outright cheating!

Relax man. We all here are adult and able to make judgement on our investment. What the developer sell, is all clearly stated in the S&P agreement. Beach or no beach is non issue. Same goes to all projects in Iskandar regardless of whether it is chinese or non chinese developers. I remember Country Garden also use many mediacorp artists to advertise for their project. Are they cheating the buyer that this project all bought by these artists? No.... they are just part of the marketing strategy. Buyers cannot expect that Thomas Ong will be their neighbour one day! Cheers.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eco World erase all the HTC in Eco Botanic brochure. Why you support EcoWorld cheating?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for PC owners. Heard that the train service from woodland to JB Sentral is going to be start soon once Singapore Gov give green light. Walking from PC to JB Sentral is very convenient.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good distance. not so far and no so near. Other condos nearby JB sentral will experience noise hazard and over crowded.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Solid drawings!

View attachment 18210

Site Plan of Princess Cove showing location of Phase One.

View attachment 18211

Phase One Site Plan

View attachment 18212

Perspective Presentation of Fully completed Princess Cove of all the phases.

From all the drawings, please take note that :

1. Phase One is surrounded by a ring road so there is no direct access to the waterfront and also Phase 2 is located right in front.
2. The waterfront is NOT a private area but actually public area and there will be NO beach, please refer to the Pespective drawing by the developer.
3. The current "show beach" is for show only and will be demolished once Phase One is completed to make way for Phase 2.

Good work. I can see from the posts here who are genuine investors and who are agents.

okkidoggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to invest in R&F but I'm not sure about the gloomy market in Iskandar.

Found these photos on Instagram. Quite impressive.

IMG_9423.PNG

IMG_9424.PNG

IMG_9425 (1).PNG