Default Re: Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

she baba?

bloody waste of time.
    FTrashs are killing Singaporeans.......

Precision, Speed, Accuracy

My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.
    She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
    WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...

My Reputation Points: 366 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.
    I don't know , but just a few seconds into this video I get the feeling I am glad I didn't marry her or someone like her.

My Reputation Points: 3204 / Power: 8

Men are simple. If they cannot feel 'loved' at home, he will just find it elsewhere.

Many will not make noise and just have his fun outside.

She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.
    A boyfriend should make his girlfriend's pussy wet, not her eyes. A girlfriend should make her boyfriend's cock hard, not his life .

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

Indeed. I have seen married men who are so pussy whipped, they would rather spend more time in the office to stay away from the tigress. Mind you, those men are high earners who play golf.

My Reputation Points: 376 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Indeed. I have seen married men who are so pussy whipped, they would rather spend more time in the office to stay away from the tigress. Mind you, those men are high earners who play golf.
    at home got tigress, office got kitten mah.....
    I am 50000

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    Not that is true love. HC was a fixed marriage.
    I thought they only FIX oppositions... they FIX "pretty" women also?

My Reputation Points: 221 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    And I know of rich men who intentionally stay away fm home ministress by becoming taxi drivers to hv their
    fun outside.

Yes , was asked to buy that book too and honestly it added nothing to what was already out there.
    In fact, I thought it was more like revision notes. Obviously his stature in Singapore carried the books. In Singapore do not confuse merit with meritocracy.

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    Yes , was asked to buy that book too and honestly it added nothing to what was already out there.
    In fact, I thought it was more like revision notes. Obviously his stature in Singapore carried the books. In Singapore do not confuse merit with meritocracy.
    Wah so bad....LTK's parents produce greater works?

My Reputation Points: 1012 / Power: 10

She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.

When she was working in Lee & Lee and every time she called her subordinates on the phone/intercom she would refer herself as "Mrs Lee here."

One day she did it to the chief clerk and he rebutted by telling her that there was only one Mrs Lee whom he knew in the law firm.

My Reputation Points: 808 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Merl Haggard View Post
    When she was working in Lee & Lee and every time she called her subordinates on the phone/intercom she would refer herself as "Mrs Lee here."

One day she did it to the chief clerk and he rebutted by telling her that there was only one Mrs Lee whom he knew in the law firm.
    Is "Mrs. Lee" better than being referred to as Lim Suet Fern, or simply Suet Fern.

I do not understand why individuals refer themselves as "Mrs. Lee" or "Mr. Lee"
    About 3 decades ago, there was an individual, who came on board as a Manager through an acquisition, and when he leaves a message, he almost always said, "This is Mr. S, Please ask xyz to return call"

My Reputation Points: 2697 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    Is "Mrs. Lee" better than being referred to as Lim Suet Fern, or simply Suet Fern.

I do not understand why individuals refer themselves as "Mrs. Lee" or "Mr. Lee"
    About 3 decades ago, there was an individual, who came on board as a Manager through an acquisition, and when he leaves a message, he almost always said, "This is Mr. S, Please ask xyz to return call"
    goti nflated sense of their own self woeth

My Reputation Points: 5142 / Power: 5

Why waste time on people who do not share your views and will never lift a finger to help you? Unless you're a stupid bootlicker or someone who likes to disparage others. How they make their riches is their own karma. Nothing to do with you or me.

My Reputation Points: 1417 / Power: 8

Yes. It was over a clash of choice for dinner.

Mother in law wanted soong fish head steamed with black beans while she wanted fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Merl Haggard View Post

Is it true her website used to advertise her company's access to people in high places ?

My Reputation Points: 493 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BuiKia View Post
    She looks so lovely.

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashE mbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1 415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFl ashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmb ed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>
    How come I cannot view her picture?

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Eh LHY and LSF produce more intelligent children than Pinky and HC ok. LSW Super debater.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hans168 View Post
    She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
    WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...
    Wong Meng meng reports to Whore Jinx mah. He is senior counsel and board member of various Mapletrust Investment vehicles, which are all owned by Temasick. Older sil has power over younger sil. Maybe Lim Suet Fern did not realize he is untouchable.

My Reputation Points: 1417 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Equalisation View Post
    Yes. It was over a clash of choice for dinner.

Mother in law wanted soong fish head steamed with black beans while she wanted fried chicken.
    MIL's choice won. All The Way . Pillar to Post !!

Thread Information