• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.

She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.

I don't know , but just a few seconds into this video I get the feeling I am glad I didn't marry her or someone like her.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men are simple. If they cannot feel 'loved' at home, he will just find it elsewhere.

Many will not make noise and just have his fun outside.

She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed. I have seen married men who are so pussy whipped, they would rather spend more time in the office to stay away from the tigress. Mind you, those men are high earners who play golf.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. I have seen married men who are so pussy whipped, they would rather spend more time in the office to stay away from the tigress. Mind you, those men are high earners who play golf.

at home got tigress, office got kitten mah.....:wink:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I know of rich men who intentionally stay away fm home ministress by becoming taxi drivers to hv their
fun outside.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes , was asked to buy that book too and honestly it added nothing to what was already out there.
In fact, I thought it was more like revision notes. Obviously his stature in Singapore carried the books. In Singapore do not confuse merit with meritocracy.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes , was asked to buy that book too and honestly it added nothing to what was already out there.
In fact, I thought it was more like revision notes. Obviously his stature in Singapore carried the books. In Singapore do not confuse merit with meritocracy.

Wah so bad....LTK's parents produce greater works?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.

When she was working in Lee & Lee and every time she called her subordinates on the phone/intercom she would refer herself as "Mrs Lee here."

One day she did it to the chief clerk and he rebutted by telling her that there was only one Mrs Lee whom he knew in the law firm.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When she was working in Lee & Lee and every time she called her subordinates on the phone/intercom she would refer herself as "Mrs Lee here."

One day she did it to the chief clerk and he rebutted by telling her that there was only one Mrs Lee whom he knew in the law firm.

Is "Mrs. Lee" better than being referred to as Lim Suet Fern, or simply Suet Fern.

I do not understand why individuals refer themselves as "Mrs. Lee" or "Mr. Lee"
About 3 decades ago, there was an individual, who came on board as a Manager through an acquisition, and when he leaves a message, he almost always said, "This is Mr. S, Please ask xyz to return call"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is "Mrs. Lee" better than being referred to as Lim Suet Fern, or simply Suet Fern.

I do not understand why individuals refer themselves as "Mrs. Lee" or "Mr. Lee"
About 3 decades ago, there was an individual, who came on board as a Manager through an acquisition, and when he leaves a message, he almost always said, "This is Mr. S, Please ask xyz to return call"
goti nflated sense of their own self woeth

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why waste time on people who do not share your views and will never lift a finger to help you? Unless you're a stupid bootlicker or someone who likes to disparage others. How they make their riches is their own karma. Nothing to do with you or me.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it true her website used to advertise her company's access to people in high places ?

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks so lovely.

<object classid="clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>

How come I cannot view her picture?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...

Wong Meng meng reports to Whore Jinx mah. He is senior counsel and board member of various Mapletrust Investment vehicles, which are all owned by Temasick. Older sil has power over younger sil. Maybe Lim Suet Fern did not realize he is untouchable.