Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

My Reputation Points: 3204 / Power: 8

Default Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

She looks so lovely.

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashE mbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1 415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFl ashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmb ed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>
    A boyfriend should make his girlfriend's pussy wet, not her eyes. A girlfriend should make her boyfriend's cock hard, not his life .

My Reputation Points: 2697 / Power: 7

Default Re: Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

what is the point of this?

to make people love the PAP?

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

All the Familee members should go 冚家鏟, no exceptions.

Knit your face to your arse cheek, woman.

do they seriously think people will enjoy reading and watching about her likes and dislikes?

unless it s her "circle" then they should all know already and then its a case of who out does who

My Reputation Points: 203 / Power: 0

Her smile so fake, in the back of her mind she will be thinking how the hubby fucking the other girl and having orgasm. JThe way she wayangs just like my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by wendychan View Post
    what is the point of this?

to make people love the PAP?

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

LHY was the rebellious child. He once wanted to migrate to Australia. His children are clever than Panty Loong's children. His wife definitely prettier. But not a favour of LKY.

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    LHY was the rebellious child. He once wanted to migrate to Australia. His children are clever than Panty Loong's children. His wife definitely prettier. But not a favour of LKY.
    LHY was KGC's favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    LHY was KGC's favourite.
    really? So he got spanked less than Pinky?

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

LKY is a control freak so I wonder whether the marriages of LHY was arranged? Maybe that is why LHY has a mistress

Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
    LKY is a control freak so I wonder whether the marriages of LHY was arranged? Maybe that is why LHY has a mistress
    Not that is true love. HC was a fixed marriage.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

I wouldn't be too fast to shoot her. At least she still looks quite feminine for her age. Maybe she didn't do that much evil, compared to her relatives. Her father at times spoke against the regime, no?
    Back to her hobby, it takes a lot of patience and is very labour intensive. Perhaps many nights spent alone? I read somewhere they were at one time about to divorce?

My Reputation Points: 1847 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
    I wouldn't be too fast to shoot her. At least she still looks quite feminine for her age. Maybe she didn't do that much evil, compared to her relatives. Her father at times spoke against the regime, no?
    Lim Suet Fern is a bitch and control freak, both at home and at work. HC is a pussycat by comparison. Can't blame LHY for looking to other women for happiness.

My Reputation Points: 808 / Power: 8

Back to her hobby, it takes a lot of patience and is very labour intensive. Perhaps many nights spent alone? I read somewhere they were at one time about to divorce?
    In the past, there was a rumour that there may be marriage difficulties, and his alleged liaison(s) in Australia.

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    In the past, there was a rumour that there may be marriage difficulties, and his alleged liaison(s) in Australia.
    She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    She worked for mother-in-law previously. I suspect they clashed and parted company.
    Lee and Lee

My Reputation Points: 1025 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by BuiKia View Post
    She looks so lovely.

<param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashE mbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1 415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFl ashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmb ed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>
    lianbeng thought Lee Hsien Yang never got married leh!

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

She is like the fucking mother in law gecko. Got so much time to do embroidery but no time to do charity fundraising works?

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    She is like the fucking mother in law gecko. Got so much time to do embroidery but no time to do charity fundraising works?

She is sounds like a typical Spore girl

If they are so incompatible I wonder why LHY tied the noose around his own neck. I'm sure there are many eligible females that LHY could have picked. So makes me wonder if the family(LKY/Gecko) had something to do with it.
    We have all heard the rumors of LHL's marriage & how the parents drove her to suicide. Personally I wouldn't want LKY & Gecko as a father/mother in law.

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

Think you need to big house to indulge in this hobby, pigeonhole will look like a wormhole if you drape these on your walls

Thread Information