• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She looks so lovely.

<object classid="clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Familee members should go 冚家鏟, no exceptions.

Knit your face to your arse cheek, woman. :oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do they seriously think people will enjoy reading and watching about her likes and dislikes?

unless it s her "circle" then they should all know already and then its a case of who out does who

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY was the rebellious child. He once wanted to migrate to Australia. His children are clever than Panty Loong's children. His wife definitely prettier. But not a favour of LKY.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is a control freak so I wonder whether the marriages of LHY was arranged? Maybe that is why LHY has a mistress

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't be too fast to shoot her. At least she still looks quite feminine for her age. Maybe she didn't do that much evil, compared to her relatives. Her father at times spoke against the regime, no?
Back to her hobby, it takes a lot of patience and is very labour intensive. Perhaps many nights spent alone? I read somewhere they were at one time about to divorce?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't be too fast to shoot her. At least she still looks quite feminine for her age. Maybe she didn't do that much evil, compared to her relatives. Her father at times spoke against the regime, no?

Lim Suet Fern is a bitch and control freak, both at home and at work. HC is a pussycat by comparison. Can't blame LHY for looking to other women for happiness.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to her hobby, it takes a lot of patience and is very labour intensive. Perhaps many nights spent alone? I read somewhere they were at one time about to divorce?

In the past, there was a rumour that there may be marriage difficulties, and his alleged liaison(s) in Australia.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks so lovely.

<param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>

lianbeng thought Lee Hsien Yang never got married leh! :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She is like the fucking mother in law gecko. Got so much time to do embroidery but no time to do charity fundraising works?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is like the fucking mother in law gecko. Got so much time to do embroidery but no time to do charity fundraising works?

She is sounds like a typical Spore girl:o

If they are so incompatible I wonder why LHY tied the noose around his own neck. I'm sure there are many eligible females that LHY could have picked. So makes me wonder if the family(LKY/Gecko) had something to do with it.
We have all heard the rumors of LHL's marriage & how the parents drove her to suicide. Personally I wouldn't want LKY & Gecko as a father/mother in law. :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think you need to big house to indulge in this hobby, pigeonhole will look like a wormhole if you drape these on your walls