• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is it true her website used to advertise her company's access to people in high places ?

If her lawfirm website did that, it would be sort of an overkill, right. I mean, its stating the obvious. Your BIL is the PeeM, your FIL is the great founder, and your papa is the defacto national economist. She could even avoid people in high places if she tried.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fern in her younger days was quite pretty lah. I heard that when Yang was courting her, she was on her best behaviour. But once she got the MRS. degree, she revealed her true colours, which really is like playing out Yang. He started playing around after that.

She better play nice, otherwise one of these days, she may get the MISS. degree. :p

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that HO CHING is now addressed by MSM as Mrs LEE............. an obvious challenge to Mrs Lee Suet Fern who is the defacto Mrs Lee after the demise of Kwa Geok Choo.........................hahaha the wayang goes on despite parliamentary truce which Temasick did not subscribe to

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that HO CHING is now addressed by MSM as Mrs LEE............. an obvious challenge to Mrs Lee Suet Fern who is the defacto Mrs Lee after the demise of Kwa Geok Choo.........................hahaha the wayang goes on despite parliamentary truce which Temasick did not subscribe to

If these people mean nothing to you, calling them by whatever name won't made a damn difference.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She definitely looks more like a Mdm Ho than a Mrs Lee. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a fucking bitch. She wears the pants in the family. No wonder Hsien Yang spend so much time at the officers mess, just to escape her. She was a spoilt bitch brought up by an indulgent father, and carry on her snob high class attitude towards life. I can see why he has affairs, I would do that too. I chipped in once with other officers to send her a nice floral arrangement on the birth of her first child, not even a thank you note to us. We are just nobody small shits and she has the golden pussy married to one of the Princes.

Her father never had an original economic thought. His text book (which I used) is just plagiarised from Paul Samuelson and other economists. But for some reason we are forced to buy it. If he wasn't so pally with MOE, his book would have total sales of 12, not the thousands that sinkies students were force to buy and hence enriched himself.

Talking about that Lim's economic book...we bought as were recommended in the book list to buy J.L. Hanson " A textbook Of Economics", were using the book..until MOE, made us dropped that book & buy Lim Chong Yah "Textbook of Economics" & the teachers, were to teach from that book...

I still have J.L. Hanson " A Textbook Of Economics" , it is in the book shelf, with all other books, I treasure...Lim Chong Yah book?...well!..it had gone to the landfill...eons ago..:rolleyes: