• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Lee Hsien Yang

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have got no idea. She was only a junior lawyer when she had the tiff with the law firm's chief clerk at the former UIC building.

Watching how people treat others at the workplace, especially those in lower positions, is a very good indicator of their character. :wink:

I doubt she treated the cleaners any better.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watching how people treat others at the workplace, especially those in lower positions, is a very good indicator of their character. :wink:

I doubt she treated the cleaners any better.
sounds exactly like someone i know

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...

Thanks for the info. Wasnt aware she was once with WongPartnership.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She oso worked for Wong Partnership but Wong Meng Meng removed her for acting against law firm interes
WMM has balls as FamiLeE may get incensed. Thankfully there was no reactions...
You have given Wong Meng Meng more credit than he deserves. She sack him and not he sack her. Wong Meng Meng is not know for his valour.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. I have seen married men who are so pussy whipped, they would rather spend more time in the office to stay away from the tigress. Mind you, those men are high earners who play golf.

therein lies the problem. If they had played cricket they'd grow bigger balls and can get the wife to bend over at will

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks so lovely.

<object classid="clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="player-element" width="512" height="288" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab"><param name="movie" value="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="flashVars" value="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"/><embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="512" height="288" name="player-element" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="apiKey=movideoSingPressHold&alias=RTVFlashEmbed&playerId=movideoSingPressHold_RTVFlashEmbed_1415787268213&mediaId=1040680"></embed></object>

you will kena blasted by Tankee with his 120 mm tua leng kong!! he oredi chope with Durex with pricked holes

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have given Wong Meng Meng more credit than he deserves. She sack him and not he sack her. Wong Meng Meng is not know for his valour.

You hv spewed more lies than anyone here.

Wong Meng Meng was managing partner and major shareholder of Wong Partnership. LSF was not even partner.

Take less valium and drink lesser fern cunt juice, it may bring back your sanity or clarity of mind!! And quit spreading fake news - all vintage lawyers know what happened and lauded WMM for having steel balls to even dare tekan a member of famiLEE

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The only senior law partner that is surname Wong with any balls is David Wong, co-founder of Khattar Wong. All else pales in comparison.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When she was working in Lee & Lee and every time she called her subordinates on the phone/intercom she would refer herself as "Mrs Lee here."

One day she did it to the chief clerk and he rebutted by telling her that there was only one Mrs Lee whom he knew in the law firm.
Hahahahaha, I heard that story too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She is sounds like a typical Spore girl:o

If they are so incompatible I wonder why LHY tied the noose around his own neck. I'm sure there are many eligible females that LHY could have picked. So makes me wonder if the family(LKY/Gecko) had something to do with it.
We have all heard the rumors of LHL's marriage & how the parents drove her to suicide. Personally I wouldn't want LKY & Gecko as a father/mother in law. :eek:

fern in her younger days was quite pretty lah. I heard that when Yang was courting her, she was on her best behaviour. But once she got the MRS. degree, she revealed her true colours, which really is like playing out Yang. He started playing around after that.