• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Mudlaysia Boleh] 4yo boy goes around neighbourhood sucking other kids' cocks

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4-year-old caught performing oral sex on 3-year-old

<small class="clear">Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 09:52
</small>The Star/Asia News Network

MALACCA - A housewife from Bukit Rambai here is upset after she caught a four-year-old boy performing oral sex on her three-year-old son.

The 32-year-old mother said she now has to watch over her son each time he goes to bed or enters the bathroom as the boy had started pleasuring himself following the incident.

"I have to hit his hand and reprimand him whenever he tried to pleasure himself and it's very depressing to see him exposed to such an act at a tender age.

"The only thing we could do now is send him for more religious classes and guide him on what is right and wrong," she said when contacted yesterday.

The housewife caught red-handed her neighbour's son performing oral sex on her son outside her home at 5.30pm on Nov 7.

She said the little boy had pulled down her son's pants before performing the sexual act.

"I had to keep vigil over my son after a few neighbours told me that the boy had done the same thing with their sons too.

"At first, I was sceptical about the neighbours' claims but then I witnessed it with my own eyes," she said.

The housewife said her son has been complaining of pain in his private part since last month but first she didn't suspect anything amiss.

"Only when I saw the whole disgusting act did I realise that this has been going on for some time and the neighbours were right.

"I don't totally blame my neighbour's son, he is still young and is probably emulating the same act after watching smutty materials," she said.

However, the housewife was vexed when she decided to relate what she witnessed to the boy's parents.

"Both parents were defensive of their child and accused me of fabricating the whole story.

"I told them their son needs help and should be rehabilitated but they challenged me to lodge a police report instead,'' the woman said, adding that she then lodged a police report at Tanjung Minyak police station the next day.

She said a doctor from a private clinic also confirmed that her son has some injury in his private part when she brought him for a medical check-up.

"My son is still finding it difficult to pass urine and still needs medical attention," she said.

A police source told The Star that investigations are still ongoing and police officers have spoken to the parents of both the boys as the case involves children.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAS keeps mum on such news but KPKB on moderate socially acceptable lifestyle

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/11/11/MPs-debate-MAS-alcohol-dressing/

Published: Tuesday November 11, 2014 MYT 9:38:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday November 11, 2014 MYT 10:04:03 PM
MPs question flight attendant uniforms and serving of alcohol on MAS flights

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia Airlines (MAS)' practice of serving of alcohol on flights and its uniforms for flight attendants sparked a lengthy debate in Dewan Rakyat, with MPs on both sides of the divide calling for a review.

Deputy Transport Minister Datuk Ab Aziz Kaprawi fielded a multitude of questions from MPs on both sides of the divide during his winding-up speech before the Ministry's budget for next year was passed.

Ahmad Marzuk Shaary (PAS-Bachok) started the ball rolling when he asked if the Ministry would ensure MAS did away with serving alcohol on its international flights, to which Ab Aziz said MAS had never encouraged passengers to indulge in drinks.

Khalid Abd Samad (PAS-Shah Alam) then asked if alcoholic beverages was served for free, including hard liquor like whisky and brandy.

"It is true that when you buy a flight ticket, it includes most of the facilities on board the plane, including food and drinks," said Ab Aziz simply, without further elaboration.

Datuk Abdul Rahman Mohamad (BN-Lipis) joined the call for the availability of alcohol on MAS flights to be stopped completely.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Please refrain from making fun of this little boy. He is probably going to be a future Malaysia born SIngapore cabinet minister like Penang Khaw. he is already honing his cock sucking technique at such a young age, true PAP material.