• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i hereby declare i will stop drinking milk from today onwards

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not environmentally friendly to drink milk. Where did the cow get so much milk from? They have to be pregnant before they could produce milk. Or they inject hormones to the cows. The animals are being abused repeatedly!! It is inhumane!! This is bad!!

Drink more soya milk or malt drink.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not environmentally friendly to drink milk. Where did the cow get so much milk from? They have to be pregnant before they could produce milk. Or they inject hormones to the cows. This is bad!!

Drink more soya milk or malt drink.

So many articles against drinking milk and chinese are lactose intolerant by virtue of chinese genes and you follow stupid western brain washing on drinking milk. So dumb.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also TS u should stop eating altogether cause most of the foods u eat today are GM foods-genetically modified corn,soy,wheat,rice,vegs.all food produced in america are genetically modified,american farmland has the highest yields in the world-nearly 5 tons per acre......genes to make the plants grow faster and fatter.thats why u see americans are so fat.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
also TS u should stop eating altogether cause most of the foods u eat today are GM foods-genetically modified corn,soy,wheat,rice,vegs.all food produced in america are genetically modified,american farmland has the highest yields in the world-nearly 5 tons per acre......genes to make the plants grow faster and fatter.thats why u see americans are so fat.

Is it your time of the month? Or is it people in other country discriminate against you? LOL People post things you get so agitated?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is not environmentally friendly to drink milk. Where did the cow get so much milk from?

I'm thinking about the amount of methane these cows produce in a year... Wow... If only we could harness all of the fart produced... Imagine what the fart can power!

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking about the amount of methane these cows produce in a year... Wow... If only we could harness all of the fart produced... Imagine what the fart can power!

No need to look so far. All the hot air from the arguments and curses here could also provide a lot of power if you could tap it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. That's why I drink beer!

Cheers!

It is not environmentally friendly to drink milk. Where did the cow get so much milk from? They have to be pregnant before they could produce milk. Or they inject hormones to the cows. The animals are being abused repeatedly!! It is inhumane!! This is bad!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother's milk is the best.

lysa.jpg