• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did a facial pattern recognition analysis on one of the ex-NMPs and discovered that..

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
..she is a lesbian. No wonder she was so against the repeal of Section 377A.

I think she is holding on to so much suppression. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Did a facial pattern recognition analysis on one of the ex-NMPs and discovered th

and u on the other hand seem to have such a fascination with gay subjects

first facial cream then moisturisers then ambercrombie tshirts then cuban soldiers with big asses now ur on a witchhunt for people against the repeal of section 377A.

what exactly are u trying to tell us?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did a facial pattern recognition analysis on one of the ex-NMPs and discovered th

and u on the other hand seem to have such a fascination with gay subjects

first facial cream then moisturisers then ambercrombie tshirts then cuban soldiers with big asses now ur on a witchhunt for people against the repeal of section 377A.

what exactly are u trying to tell us?

Hi, Mr Gaybriefs. I was doing an in-depth study in my research agency to find out why sinkies are so lacking behind in comparison to the rest of the world in terms of the creative/smart/vibrancy department. And I found out that it is due to the repression of (straight and gay) sexuality expression in Singapore that is the main cause. Happy to know now?

I never implied that the soldiers had big asses, your ass must be small that's why you thought their's were big. Time to do some squats?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi, Mr Gaybriefs. I was doing an in-depth study in my research agency to find out why sinkies are so lacking behind in comparison to the rest of the world in terms of the creative/smart/vibrancy department. And I found out that it is due to the repression of (straight and gay) sexuality expression in Singapore that is the main cause. Happy to know now?

I never implied that the soldiers had big asses, your ass must be small that's why you thought their's were big. Time to do some squats?

dude isnt denial of homosexual tendencies and being a closeted homo a repression of (straight and gay) sexuality expression?u dont have to be afraid of Singaporeans prejudice and section 377A here,its alright to express ur sexuality,we will not judge you.

u dont have to imply the soldiers had big asses,it was prominent and clear as day those soldiers had badonkadonks that were barely restrained by their commando pants and pecs that were bursting out of their shirts.the question is what were u implying by posting those pics?and why were u doing comparison of cuban soldiers asses and chest hair with singaporean soldiers?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seow lah Steve Jobs is not gay!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to imply they are better lah stupid!!

yes no doubt in ur homosexual tinted mind they are,but u cant assume us straight people can sense the same things u do from a few photos.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok getting back to the thread topic after dealing with a gonkia troublemaker, the ex-NMP is a lesbian, no wonder she try to hate on the gays in Singapore because she herself cannot get any lesbian sex.