• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think eErotica69 a fake WP supporter?

Do you think eErotica69 is a fake wp supporter?

• Yes, i suspected just as much!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I reserve my judgmenet. Need more time to observe.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Of course not! It is all in your imagination. I believe in bro eErotica69.

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have created this thread to keep our arguments out of other thread discussions.

If u have a problem with an online moniker, then u have taken things too seriously in a internet forum full of anonymous monikers and clones.

Nowadays if anyone makes requests from me on serious matters, i would demand for his real name and IC number. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If u have a problem with an online moniker, then u have taken things too seriously in a internet forum full of anonymous monikers and clones.

Nowadays if anyone makes requests from me on serious matters, i would demand for his real name and IC number. :eek:

Anyone who makes an effort to silent or discredit any anti-PAP posts must be taken seriously.. Because they are serious in doing that too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
the votes seems to suggest otherwise...wow....clones war coming up soon... :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Had no hand in it because there is no credibility in anonymous online polls :eek:

Trying to discredit?
Online polls is about how notices feels about a subject. That is more than enough.

If you want an official poll, then do a consensus of the whole sinkie population and ask if they like what the PAP is doing now.. If the fucking PAP got the balls to do it.

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to discredit?
Online polls is about how notices feels about a subject. That is more than enough.

If you want an official poll, then do a consensus of the whole sinkie population and ask if they like what the PAP is doing now.. If the fucking PAP got the balls to do it.

Manipulation of clones. At least make voters visible.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Manipulation of clones. At least make voters visible.

Online is online.. Dun use offline expectations on online system.

If you think online survey is so dubious, you should check out your Sinkie Straits Times, which is very offline

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like a massive electoral fraud or genuine result? :eek:

I don't think is true. Too fast too furious already.

Unless OA voted, otherwise too good to be true. Where got 40 votes within a short period of 1 -hour on a week day afternoon??

Otherwise it must be our jiu hu kia Tonychat or SgGoneWrong (and his clones) doing to trick to make other believe that I am having the support of PAP IB.

What a retard. This type of result is "too good to be true" and so is untrue.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have created this thread to keep our arguments out of other thread discussions.

My problem with this fellow is this: the person behind the handle had, under many instances, harrassed forummers who frequently spoke up against the PAP. That includes folks like tonychat and frenchbriefs, whom he likes to reply with interesting one-liners with words such as "UMNO dogs", "fuck back to Malaysia" etc.

I got no time to answer all your crap yet. Still in office. You think that by you bringing in Tonychat to support your case, you will get a good alliance?

Let start with a non-brainer reply to you first! Why I attacked Tonychat and ask him to fuck home to jiu hu and call him UNMO dog? See below.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited: