• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mobile phone shop

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

Theres one mobile phone shop in ang mo kio central besides singpost office, better dont go sama sama sim lim. Go singtel hello shop genuine and listed company not those outside retailers with no standard

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Theres one mobile phone shop in ang mo kio central besides singpost office, better dont go sama sama sim lim. Go singtel hello shop genuine and listed company not those outside retailers with no standard

Just discovered today that one can shop for a mobile phone online with Starhub. Tried it and was pretty impressed, could perform recontract; choose a plan that suits you; use your discount coupon if you have one; choose the date and time for the free delivery.

Oh if you cannot find some models you want in the shop it could be available for online order. Was a breeze to finish the order and beats the queue in the shop or hunting from shop to shop for the model you want.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just discovered today that one can shop for a mobile phone online with Starhub. Tried it and was pretty impressed, could perform recontract; choose a plan that suits you; use your discount coupon if you have one; choose the date and time for the free delivery.

Oh if you cannot find some models you want in the shop it could be available for online order. Was a breeze to finish the order and beats the queue in the shop or hunting from shop to shop for the model you want.

Jo, if not for you, I would have thought that the writer of this thread is an employee of Starhub.

Yes noted with thanks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jo, if not for you, I would have thought that the writer of this thread is an employee of Starhub.

Yes noted with thanks.

Maybe I am away for too long not knowing ine could buy phone online from a telco so this comes as a surprise for me and also the convenience and speed and doing it at the comfort of wherever one is ya it surprises me. Draw back is got to wait for the date of delivery for this instance is 6 days.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I am away for too long not knowing ine could buy phone online from a telco so this comes as a surprise for me and also the convenience and speed and doing it at the comfort of wherever one is ya it surprises me. Draw back is got to wait for the date of delivery for this instance is 6 days.

buy mobile from telco via online been ard few years already. furthermore online cheaper than go Telco direct.

but I cannot buy from Telco because I want to keep my 12gb data plan.:(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Starhub called me today, they will delivery 3 days early, a pleasant surprise indeed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

So it arrived 3 days early and on time, supposed to be between 12-3pm but arrived 12:30 good job Starhub