• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini community

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who bought or going to buy a unit in medini, what do you think about the leasehold 129 years?

Will medini turns out to be what it aspires to be? Financial center of iskandar like shenton way is to sg?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medini has another advantage, there is no minimum floor price for foreigners. I think in time to come this factor will make Medini more resilient especially for the smaller units.As for the LH factor, I understand in Singapore also initially people found it hard to accept 99 but now other factors like location outweigh that. LH is also better for rental yield.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea what is happening to medini zone B? It is supposed to be the business district but nothing much seems to be happening there.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for Biz to come lor….. Needs more stability to attract Big Names to come.
Understands Microsoft being mentioned. That is a Powerhouse.
Still early yet. Min need wait 2020 to see more.

:cool:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So That's the whole point isn't it? Buy cheap in an area that's holds the potential. The condo price is sg's price 25years ago at 300sgd psf. If it comes true we strike jackpot, else just hold on for retirement living.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows if there is any roadshow in Singapore or where can I go and look for this medini project?

Paradiso sale office at SG China Town point 2nd or 3rd floor, there is also show flat at Medini;
Grand Medini, sale office and show room at Medini Mall (next to Legoland); if Singapore, maybe can look for Ryan Khoo ERA;
Iskandar Residences I think still have some units left, can look for Hutton agents, not sure the project model still around;
D'Pristine, can also look for Ryan Khoo ERA. Last time marketed by them;
The Meridin by Mahsing , sales gallery and show flat at actual site.
The above mentioned projects are all near Legoland, belong to zone A of Medini, mainly residential.

For Medini zone B, there are Medini 6 & 7, mainly are offices, seldom published on the paper, but already have secured big tenants. Thus, Medini is moving steadily.

I think the next project coming up should be Lake side Medini by UM land which is opposite Mah Sing's project.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paradiso sale office at SG China Town point 2nd or 3rd floor, there is also show flat at Medini;
Grand Medini, sale office and show room at Medini Mall (next to Legoland); if Singapore, maybe can look for Ryan Khoo ERA;
Iskandar Residences I think still have some units left, can look for Hutton agents, not sure the project model still around;
D'Pristine, can also look for Ryan Khoo ERA. Last time marketed by them;
The Meridin by Mahsing , sales gallery and show flat at actual site.
The above mentioned projects are all near Legoland, belong to zone A of Medini, mainly residential.

For Medini zone B, there are Medini 6 & 7, mainly are offices, seldom published on the paper, but already have secured big tenants. Thus, Medini is moving steadily.

I think the next project coming up should be Lake side Medini by UM land which is opposite Mah Sing's project.

How about grand medini? Good project? Where can I find the roadshow or showflat?

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about grand medini? Good project? Where can I find the roadshow or showflat?

Grand medini is very near to Gleneagles Hospital, in future maybe is easier to rent.
Currently I don't think there is a road show in Singapore. But you can go to Medini Mall which is next to Legoland, there is a sales gallery and show room over there. Alternatively, you can look for Sg ERA agents.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously even if Pinewood wants to invest in Singapore, I cant think of any location for them to set up shop. I was awed by its gigantic structure when I drove past for the first time.. And I read that they are going to expand again. Its just the beginning now and I am so excited. Cant wait to see & hear more good news coming out from Iskandar.