• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need Advise On AIA Investment

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All bro

Need advise should i let go my AIA Invesment?

Total Invesment : 80k OA Now 40k++ only.......

What should i do now...... My that frd also an agent ask me to on hold... but i now look at the market it like getting wost how......

Please Advise can........

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All bro

What should i do now...... My that frd also an agent ask me to on hold... but i now look at the market it like getting wost how......

That bad :( you means your CPF ordinary account from $80K to now $40K ?

I think you should sell to reduce your losses before your AIA investment become a piece of worthless paper :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All bro

Get what is left in there out. After that, thank your agent for his or her advice for the brilliant recommendations !!:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Should be "Need ADVICE on my AIA Investment.".

"Advise" is a verb.

If you're not in dire need of the money, just hold on to it. It'll recover its value many times over in the long run.

I was holding onto a pile of USD when the currency was at USD0.8 to the NZD. It's now up to USD0.5 and continuing to strengthen.

Things always come right if you go in for the long haul and don't panic at the slightest hiccup.

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
but look at the market right now i really got no fate in AIA liao.......

And AIG are giving up 49% of share..........

bedek05

Alfrescian
Loyal
but look at the market right now i really got no fate in AIA liao.......

And AIG are giving up 49% of share..........

Better to let go if you cannot stand the losses . All the banks ; insurance cos & financial investments are shitting right now. Not worth the risk :(