• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come PAPPY gym got so many guys who look like comic super heros?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to one this morning to sign up for a free Activesg membership and saw some men with super bulging shoulder muscles like they come out from a marvel comic book. Why got such men who work out until like that? They want people to stare at them until the eyes pop out issit?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let Arnold Schwarzenegger explain to you, flabby one. :wink:

[video=youtube;BdVCfDioTcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY[/video]

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red panda also want to cum

red-panda-pull-ups-o.gif

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I go to one this morning to sign up for a free Activesg membership and saw some men with super bulging shoulder muscles like they come out from a marvel comic book. Why got such men who work out until like that? They want people to stare at them until the eyes pop out issit?

Its called delts

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway when I was in the gym toilet washing my hands, there was this guy staring at me from behind. Maybe my calf muscles turned him on? :biggrin: