• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u-15 gravure idol

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iraver_0053pl.jpg

10132008.jpg
10132015.jpg

10132145.jpg
10132146.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Name 藤永あおい Aoi Fujinaga
かな ふじながあおい
誕生日 1993年3月8日

2254.jpg
ohp2002.jpg
s4035.jpg
s10097.jpg
s10691.jpg

l18662.jpg
M03260499-01.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big Breasts Win Verdict For Japanese Gravure Idol
serena-kozukura.jpg

A Japanese pin-up model says that her big breasts have not only boosted her career — they also helped her overturn a court verdict.
The bikini model, who goes by her professional name Serena Kozakura, was cleared after a court decided she was too well-endowed to squeeze into a room through a hole, as she had been found guilty of earlier.
“I used to hate my body so much,” Kozakura, who has appeared in product commercials on television, told the private Asahi network in an interview aired Tuesday.
“But it was my breasts” that won in court, she said.
[...]
The case was splashed through the Japanese media on Tuesday, with the Asahi network even inviting her to demonstrate how she could not fit through the opening.
Kozakura, 38, was convicted last year of property destruction after a man said she kicked in the wooden door of his room and crawled inside, apparently because he was with another woman.
Kozakura had said the man made the hole himself.
In her appeal, the defence counsel held up a plate showing the size of the hole and said that she could not squeeze through with her 110-centimetre (44-inch) bust.
“The judges were very good-mannered as they showed no expressions on their faces. I guess they’re well-trained,” Kozakura said.

gravure-idol-trial.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nakamura: The Ultimate Idol Dork

Do you like Japanese bikini idols? If you do, you probably don’t like them as much as Mr. Nakamura does. He goes to hundreds of idol events in Tokyo each year, having his picture taken alongside the girls. He is well known throughout Akihabara as the ultimate idol otaku. Since dramas like Densha Otoko have made otaku a popular topic on TV these days, a news crew decided to do a story on Nakamura:
2shot.jpg

Nakamura is definately far from average 40 year-old Japanese guy. His yellow t-shirt and his weirdo cute poses make that clear enough. The video shows his typical routine of going to several events in a day and taking lots of pictures. That’s neat information, but I want to know where he gets all the money he spends on Idol-related products (the video claims he has spent over 20,000,000 yen on such goods: over $170,000)
index.php

If you see Mr. Nakamura walking down the street in Akihabara, I suggest you jump him and take his money. If you catch him on a Sunday morning he will probably be carrying a lot of cash with him.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Name 岩本ありす Arisu Iwamoto
フリガナ イワモトアリス
誕生日 1992年8月23日
w09-0013-080516.jpg

岩本ありす「13歳の夏」
5131PVE8K0L._SS400_.jpg
412A778E01L._SS400_.jpg

5147W7QG03L._SS400_.jpg
51P5KFSZ7XL._SS400_.jpg