• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beijing woman throws handbag at amgmor BF after discovering it's a fake

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOOK: Beijing woman throws purse at foreign boyfriend after discovering it's a fake

beijing-fakebag-2.jpg

A Beijing woman made the rounds on Weibo for hurling a handbag at her boyfriend, who bought it, after discovering that it was fake, according to People's Daily's twitter.

beijing-fakebag-1.jpg

The lady apparently didn't anticipate it would be fake as her foreign boyfriend told her he'd purchased it abroad. She then took it to a luxury goods appraiser in Beijing, who identified it as a fugazi. She promptly flew into rage and threw the fake bag at her boyfriend.

beijing-fakebag-3.jpg

By Lucy Liu

JohnnyRico

Alfrescian
Loyal

beijing-fakebag-2.jpg

PRC : Tah Mah Der! I chose u over my own kind hoping to get original stuffs as i am sick counterfeits!

Angmo BF : Precisely! And that's why i thought it's best for u that is something that u have gotten use to!

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap Beggar Ang Mohs used fakes to con SGP SPGs and got away with it..

PRC women smarter than SPG 10X Ang Moh can no longer get away with their cheapo fakes.

:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheap Beggar Ang Mohs used fakes to con SGP SPGs and got away with it..

PRC women smarter than SPG 10X Ang Moh can no longer get away with their cheapo fakes.

:biggrin:

Is it an angmo? Report says foreigner only.
Anyway angmo should come to sg.....SPGs dun mind fakes as long as lanjiao is real

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC dont use the phrase "Tar mah der"

they use "chao ni ma" "ni ma de chou sha bi"

beijing-fakebag-2.jpg

PRC : Tah Mah Der! I chose u over my own kind hoping to get original stuffs as i am sick counterfeits!

Angmo BF : Precisely! And that's why i thought it's best for u that is something that u have gotten use to!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why be so superficial and crave for branded handbags? Ang Mohs have branded dicks. 老外有名牌货的鸡巴!