• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tell tale signs of jw5 and his homosexual lot in this forum.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you suffering from some kind of eyesight problem and fail to see the feeding frenzy? Once they finish putting on their makeup they will come at you like a ton of creampuffs.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its Sammy, AhMeng and Masturbation. 3 clones joined at the hip and possibly sharing the same bathtub. They are also cronies of joetys and somewhere in between there is a Poisedon lurking. Would be interesting to see the end game of this.

Waiting for the first gay clone "Sammy" to report in. Or "Stompiss" Sei Hao Hai Alamaking's original nick.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind me throwing my 24 hour worn steaming with male heterosexual aromatic goodness jockstrap into the pit can?....LOL

You look to be like a fly going into the lair of the spider and once you get caught in the web they are going to undo your fly. Better consider.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just attention they are after. Imo, harmless. Their lives revolve around this forum. Better than committing crimes and mischief. Let them have their fun.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, and to correct myself, it was Yinyang who accidentally let the cat out of the bag. I always loved YY's jokes in the blue pill folder and it's ironic he accidentally made his good pal into a joke as well.

The Poseidon episode caught me off guard I can assure you.

Mandzukic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Single sentence posting bereft of any substance just homosexual gang flag waving to show gay defiance.:biggrin:

The world need to get rid of homosexuals whether they are yawning bread or shouting fruit cakes.

You should list them if u have the balls and i will up your points. The homosexual lot. :biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should list them if u have the balls and i will up your points. The homosexual lot. :biggrin:

Debonerman won't know who the zappers are.

I will however tell you and the forum:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree with you gays are usually chatty. That is why they are so successful in voicing their gay rights. Even PAP garmen is scared of them now.