• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty, Hotbot, Nutbush, SNTCK .....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hell the discussion was supposed to be on multiple personality disorder and not clones. They are 2 different things. People create clones to do various things from jacking up points to scared to voice an opinion etc. in. Krafty's none of it applies. When Nutbush to join his niece in. Melbourne, I genuinely thought it was going to a new start. Many wished him the best.

The next day it was back to Krafty. !!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why cannot huh, i love s'pore leh...:rolleyes:

Bloody hell the discussion was supposed to be on multiple personality disorder and not clones. They are 2 different things. People create clones to do various things from jacking up points to scared to voice an opinion etc. in. Krafty's none of it applies. When Nutbush to join his niece in. Melbourne, I genuinely thought it was going to a new start. Many wished him the best.

The next day it was back to Krafty. !!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are mine!!!

image.php

I am not your clone. But I guess you like this PAP supporter!!
image.php

attachment.php

jw5

Loyal
Rotfl .................................................

scroobal and thickfaceblackheart monikers were started by 2 different people, but they have a lot more clones. :d

no, of course not. The master will never let his minion use his precious "credible" clone. :wink:

have to say though that while the original tfbh does occasionally have some interesting variety to his posts, scroobal's posts are always the same old droning, whiny, bitchy, pompous, convoluted maze of sentences, under the deluded guise of intellect and articulation, which is lapped up by the typical impressionable sinkie. :d