• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tis the month of the HUNGRY GHOSTS....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are blurcock humans and there are also blurcock ghosts.

lesson #1: NEVER walk below a lamp post that looks foggy. it's probably being congregated by a lost spirit. if u walk below it, your body might emit a kind of "cosmic" light and it might mistake it for another kind of light that opens up to another realm. so if u r unlucky or ur lifeforce is low, that lost spirit might just follow u home.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to hear the most horrid ghostly tales, I tell you to listen to Rony Tan of Lighthouse.

rony-tan.jpg

this fella could be satan in disguise. if he could really perform "miracles" like he claims, all doctors shall go bankrupt!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Rony Loony Tan provide exorcism services? There are lots of ghosts in Parliament House.

his exorcism is nothing more than maybe mock up wayang.

a warning to everyone: don't mess with the unknown if ignorant. they are not your everyday. they are the spiritual which very little is known about.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder does christian pay respect to their dearly departed?

do they like honor the demised?

traditional chinese culture does that and that's why we have the 7TH MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
never call out names at night. not even if you forewarn your loved ones crossing the road busy with flappy birds on the iphone. they hv a death wish to b with steve jobs who is standing with the ghoul waiting for another majong kaki.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
FESTIVALE=leetahbar]i wonder does christian pay respect to their dearly departed?

traditional chinese culture does that and that's why we have the 7TH MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL.

The fate of the demised ones, you cannot do anything. But you still have the opportunity to change your own fate and faith. Take charge of your next life, you don't want to go to the wrong place in afterlife.

Jesus is king of Kings, lord of lords. Honor him instead.[/QUOTE]

he was also dead.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!"

I'll believe Rony if a magnitude >= 5.0 earthquake shakes Singapore within the next week. Please convey my challenge to the pockmarked conman.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to witness a big miracle must experience a small personal miracle first. Get yourself shaken. Pastor Tan's door is opened, don't waste it.

You are such an indecent homosexual! Why are you encouraging me to poke his wide open back door and shake myself inside him?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This month try to avoid using streetwalkers, But If have to call street walker make sure
their feet are touching the ground..otherwise the blowjob and poke will feel hollow and
empty..like fucking smoke..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exorcise the ghost within your own body. Pastor Tan can shake the ghost out of your body. You make your own choice to be shaken or live in constant fear and risk of contracting AIDS. Be Shaken UP and set yourself FREE! Don't believe me, read this divine quote. God wants to use pastor Tan to move and shake you. You should feel touched!

God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

rony-tan.jpg

the only thing that would cum from me after all his shaking is the blessing of my holy juice bukkake. after the heavenly spray, ronnie shall look at least 10yrs younger and all his horny pock marks shall be gone!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
amateur monk wannabe LTS is now teaching his gang of laukuaybus to fold 108 happiness cranes which are to be offered and burnt to their dearly departed.

this 108 cranes according to the prajna paramita sutra convey a sort of blessing to the demise and would help them to have a better afterline or aid in their enlightenment.

it also helps to improve the life force of the living or the sick.

most of all, replacing the burning of incense papers and hell notes with 108 happiness cranes would greatly help to conserve the environment with less pollution and flying ashes.

try consider such practice instead of the traditional one.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go suck kong Hee cock and he will make you a super star!

FESTIVALE=leetahbar]i wonder does christian pay respect to their dearly departed?

The fate of the demised ones, you cannot do anything. But you still have the opportunity to change your own fate and faith. Take charge of your next life, you don't want to go to the wrong place in afterlife.

Jesus is king of Kings, lord of lords. Honor him instead.[/QUOTE]

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he the handjob man? Wow, god have a great destiny for him.

Exorcise the ghost within your own body. Pastor Tan can shake the ghost out of your body. You make your own choice to be shaken or live in constant fear and risk of contracting AIDS. Be Shaken UP and set yourself FREE! Don't believe me, read this divine quote. God wants to use pastor Tan to move and shake you. You should feel touched!

God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

rony-tan.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
christians are trained not to honor their dearly departed.....i dunno why. maybe that should be the "correct" way :(