• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to Pink Dot, anal sex in Sinkapore hits 30-year high

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free yourself from the risk of a-i-d-s. Rony Tan's door is always opned.

Healing, for those who believe, comes from higher authority. If you want to praise, praise the correct source. By highlighting a single mere mortal it is no different from idolatry.
Healing, for people who claim they received, happens in every churches, temples, anywhere, any religion and not confine to particular belief.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The true is very few churches have healing service.

if you believe that God heal, God will reach you anywhere. God is not waiting for you with this Tan fella at that particular place only on Saturday. I have witness many people who this Tan claimed to be healed from cancer died from cancer.
Were you with him when people say he stop the rain? Were you with him when he said he shouted to the devil to stop rocking the plane? Or you simply read from somewhere?

jw5

Loyal
Hmmmmm, I am now 90% sure that looneytan's clone is indeed uncle botak Middaydog.

However, I am 100% sure that scroobal's clone is JHolmesJr. (and many others too which I shall gradually reveal)

ROTFL ................................. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If his healings and miracles are all hoaxes, how come his tampines and woodland auditoriums are full every saturday night..? Open your eyes. Have faith in the holy spirit.

It's common sense that if you are going to stage a con show, you need to get all your accomplices to make up the number so as to create the right atmosphere to hoodwink the few uninitiated. It's also common sense to infer that those who go on stage to be healed are all actors employed by the con man.

I challenge you to produce a genuine video of Rony Tan growing a limb or two for an amputee.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If his healings and miracles are all hoaxes, how come his tampines and woodland auditoriums are full every saturday night..? Open your eyes. Have faith in the holy spirit.
This Korean megachurch with one million members also full at every service ... open your eyes
http://www.vice.com/read/pastor-of-korean-megachurch-convicted-for-embezzling-12-million

yes, I have faith in the holy spirit, but not in a man.

Oh! nearly forget to mention .. few days ago was working in office late at night and raining heavily outside, about 8 30 when I decided to leave .. walked out and rain stopped
What a power

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIDS us here to stay.

If you wanna ride, ride the white horse.
14c6451.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are being possessed by the evil spirit, spinning stories of naked girl, shell station, condo. Pastor Tan and the church are cleaned, they are never charged by any law of the state. Trying to bring in an errant korea church being convicted by the law of the country will not helped.
sorry, you got it wrong, next time hear properly ... naked LooneyTan, not naked girl

Gostan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pink dot's objective to justify unholy gay acts in the name of Love. Every ill and sin, there is a price. The price for anal sex is AIDS. They have to seek help and healing fast before regretting.

How about AJ with rubber then, is it safe?