• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad behavior passenger in airport lounge

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just spotted a passenger in the SQ lounge in Changi T2 really disgusting habit and behavior.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn't there a law against such disgusting acts? I thought Singapore had laws which cover just about everything!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Isn't there a law against such disgusting acts? I thought Singapore had laws which cover just about everything!

Boss it's ok I post this type of thread and video right? Please let me know if you have objection I'd be more than happy to oblige.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please do not be xenophobic. India is a wonderful FTA partner of Singapore. They bring colour, spice and wondrous aromas to our daily lives.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss it's ok I post this type of thread and video right? Please let me know if you have objection I'd be more than happy to oblige.

You can post any sort of video except XXX which is not allowed because of my hosting terms and conditions.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;6spfW1FSbpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6spfW1FSbpI[/video]

Ah Nehs are the best, just look at what they have had "contributed" to our history book.

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spotted a passenger in the SQ lounge in Changi T2 really disgusting habit and behavior.

Ahh. Brother Joe. Bala here. Is not nice calling my countrymen disgusting. Bala am sure he travel all the way from India to create jobs for your countrymen. You must be proud to have him. Please welcome him with many many open arms. Bala think his feet is clean too. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs are the best, just look at what they have had "contributed" to our history book.
Thank you Brother Piss. Bala am sure you must be very proud of them. Else SinghAPoor will be a very boring and dull place. Bala happy to see that many many our fellow country men testing water on your mens in blue blue uniform. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Shit skins must be culled.

... along with the chinks....

20130123094717226.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! so lucky to meet chow shit skin. heard they bring alot of jobs to locals. same same as pee noy. i here not so lucky, have not seen shit skin for months liaoz.

sinkees really blessed. thanks to pappies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ang Mo women pee in public too.

When you have a weak bladder it's too bad.

must appreciate what the girl on the right did. she pee'd on the grass, giving nutrients and juicy happiness to plants. and no urinal trail on concrete which will stink it up. ang mo on grass is da bestest! :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of sinkees would love to shake his hands. The hands are then used to pick up food. So, sinkees are eating the foots of Ah Nehs.